Only Friend - Niragi X Male! Reader

Summary: Y/N hates his school but his only friend Niragi makes it a bit more bearable 

High school AU

All character are 18+

*Y/N's POV*

I hated this school. All the students here are snakes. The teachers are lazy assholes. The school building itself smelled. It smelled like teenage hormones and sex.

I fucking hated the smell sex. It was gross and it made me want to vomit. I sighed as I looked up from my phone. I watched as my fellow students walked by, not taking any notice of me.

I was pretty much invisible around here. I didn't mind, I liked it. No one ever gave me trouble. Well, except for the single asshat who would bully me every now and again, but that was about it. A pair of legs suddenly blocked my view of the shit pool that was my school.

"Hey slut." I looked up to see the owner of the legs, it was Niragi. "How's it going Niragi?" Niragi dumped his bag on the floor and took a seat next to me on the floor. "Fucking shit. You happy to be back in this hellhole?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "As if dickhead." Niragi was my one and only friend. Kind of. More like I was forced to be his friend. I liked his energy. He was so damn determined to make me his little lackey. As we got to know each other better, I have to admit that I started to catch feelings for the weirdo.

But, I never told him. I didn't want him to flip his shit and ruin our friendship. He was fucking scary when he was pissed off. Plus. he was top of the food chain around here. He could have anyone he wanted.

Niragi swung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. "What the hell Niragi?!" "Shut up Y/N. I want you to do something for me." I eyed him curiously, "What is it?" I watched as he gestured to everything around us.

"I want you to look. Like really fucking look around you. Tell me what you see."

I sighed as I looked around at each person who was standing in the hallway. "I see teenagers." Niragi groaned in annoyance at my answer. "What about those teenagers stands out to you dumbass?"

I took another look. I saw some straight couple making out. The guy was trying to dry hump his girlfriend as he shoved his tongue down her mouth.

It was disgusting to watch. My eyes then shifted to two girls off to the side. They were holding hands and kissing each other sweetly.

Completely different from the other couple that was only a few feet away. "I see horny teenagers. Especially the straight ones. They seem to be the horniest." Niragi laughed, "I guess you could say that." I turned to look at him and asked, "What were you trying to get me to see?"

"Everyone in this school has been fucked one way or another. All except you." "Okay, what the fuck Niragi?!" He just shrugged and tried to play stupid, "It has just come to my attention that you're the only virgin on campus."

"And you fucking care because?" "I'm just looking out for my dear friend, that's all." He said with a cocky tone.

It creeped me out that he knew that kind information. But I brushed it off and shoved that thought into the back of my head. I shoved my phone into my pocket and stood up. "Well, if you're done being fucking gross, I'm going to class now."

Niragi jumped up and grabbed his bag. "I'll walk with you. To your class." I sighed heavily. "Fine. Knock yourself out man." As we walked we were silent. I felt kind of awkward knowing that Niragi knew that I hadn't had sex with anyone yet.

He now knew that I was the only male at our school to have no slept with anyone. It was embarrassing. I'm sure he's been with so many damn people. I mean how could he not have been? He's fucking hot, sexy, and very driven.

He always got his way. I'm sure he's dating someone by now too. Niragi suddenly interrupted my thoughts. "So is there anyone you like here Y/N?" "What do you mean by like?" He laughed at me, "I mean like have a gross crush on. Or is there someone you just want to fuck?"

Yes. You, you fucking idiot. I just stared at him though. "Well yeah. There actually is someone." I watched as his eyes automatically lit up. "Oh really? Who is it? Maybe I know them and can put in a word or two for you! Which dumb fucking girl is it?"

Oh that's right. I didn't ever come out to Niragi. Well shit. I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. Better now than never, right? "Actually, I like a guy." Niragi eyed me curiously. Great he going to make fun of me.

"Another guy? So you're gay?" I shifted my gaze to the floor. "Yeah. I am."

Here we go. This was it. This was going to be the end of our friendship. "Well, that was unexcepted. I mean hey, whatever floats your boat. Everyone's got their thing. It doesn't really fucking matter to me." Oh my god, was he serious?

"So could you fucking tell me about this guy? What's he like? Does he go here? Any known hobbies? What kind of crowd does he hang around?" I inhaled deeply and exhaled. I had t give the most vague answers otherwise he'd figure out that I liked him.

"Well, he's kind of ass. I've known him for awhile. He goes here." Niragi pressed further for answers, "What about him makes you like him?" I looked straight into Niragi's eyes. "His eyes." "His fucking eyes? Why? That's stupid."

I sighed, "Don't know. Just whenever I look into them I feel like I could lose myself in him. I feel safe and relaxed around him. He's handsome, sexy, and pretty cute." Niragi grinned, "Does he know you like him?"

I shook my head, "No, I haven't told him. He's higher up in the food chain and I'm pretty sure he's straight anyway so I see no point in trying to chase after someone that could never hold feelings for me."

Niragi again placed his arm around my shoulder, "You never know unless you fucking try." "I guess you're right." "If it makes you feel any fucking better, I actually like someone too." "Are you serious?"

He nodded, "Yeah. They're really sweet and seem fragile. They keep to themselves a lot which is nice because it lets me have them to myself a lot of time. They have a great attitude and I actually enjoy being around them." "Do they know?" He shoo his head. "Fuck no. Never told them either. Didn't know if they were straight or not."

"So are they straight?" Niragi smirked as he looked at me, "According to you, no they're not." Before I could even process what had just said, I felt something warm on my lips. It was Niragi. He was kissing me.

Niragi was kissing me in the middle of the hallway. A busy fucking hallway. I could feel everyone's eyes on us. It was dead silent. All I could hear was my own heartbeat. I quickly kissed him back. He brought his hands up to the side of my head and intertwined his fingers in my short hair.

Soon the silence was broken by the cheers from my fellow students. Once we broke the kiss, Niragi and I just took a minute to really examine each other. He was slightly sweaty, probably just nerves.

His long hair was a bit messy, but it just made him all the more attractive. I smiled as I threw my arms around his neck and hung off of him. "I really fucking like you Niragi." He smiled back at me, "I really fucking like you too Y/N." He kissed me again.

He looked into my eyes, "So does this mean that we can..." He whispered something unspeakable in my ear. I playfully smacked his chest causing him to laugh.

"Niragi, control yourself and at least take me to dinner first." He chuckled, "I know baby. I was just fucking messing with you. Does this weekend work for you?"

End~