Run Away With Me - Chishiya X Male! Reader

Summary: Y/N wants to be free and Chishiya is willing to help him out.

WARNING: Abusive relationship

*Y/N's POV*

I was done. I'm tired of this. Tired from all the fighting. All the nights spent alone. He didn't love me anymore. But, I still had feelings for him, but he could no longer return those feeling to me.

He had cheated on me more than once and hell, he did it in our own room in our bed. He ignored me and was barely ever in the room.

On the rare nights when he does come back, he's drunk out of his mind and if I was to accidentally make eye contact, he would insult me and harm me. I'm done. I don't want this. I wanted my old boyfriend back.

The one who would always cuddle with me. The one who would protect me and do anything for me. But those days were gone now.

They were now replaced with drinking, cheating, fighting, and insults. I stared down at floor, trying to debate on who to go to.

Do I go to my friends, the higher ups, or do I just make a run for it? I didn't know. I continued to place all my things into a small suitcase that I had found after playing a game. Suddenly I heard the door open and close.

"Hey bitch, I'm back." Why the hell is he back? I thought he was downstairs drinking. What am I going to tell him?

Well, he'll be happy that I'm leaving. "What the hell are you doing?" I looked to the doorway and there he stood.

Suguru Niragi. My boyfriend of two years. It doesn't seem that long to me. "I was packing up my things." "Why? Are we going somewhere?"

I shook my head no. He just scoffed. "Then unpack your shit. There's no point in packing unless we're going somewhere." "Niragi, I'm breaking up with you.."

Niragi inhaled sharply. "What did you just fucking say?" I felt myself start to shake under his cold hard gaze. "I said that I'm breaking up with you."

He quickly jumped at me and gripped my wrist tightly enough to bruise it. I tried to struggle against him as he started to yell and scream at me.

"You?! Breaking up with me?! Bullshit! Fucking bullshit! Who do you think you are?! You can't fucking break up with me! You need me!

I've done so much for you and this is how you repay me?! You're nothing but a useless leech! You'd be fucking dead if it wasn't for me!" I felt tears slowly start to make their way down my cheeks.

I had never cried in front of Niragi before. I was always too scared to. Niragi just rolled his eyes, "Oh quit fucking crying! You're such a fake! Stop trying to play the fucking victim!"

Niragi shoved me onto the bed, grabbed my suitcase, and walked out of the room. I tightly gripped onto one of the pillows as I cried into it.

I just wanted to leave. But, I couldn't. He wouldn't ever let me. I was trapped. I had no where to go. I made my way balcony to get some fresh air. And to my surprise right below me was Chishiya.

"Hey. Long time no see." "Hey Chishiya.." "Y/N, are you crying?" I nodded lightly, "Yeah." "What happened?" "I tried to break up with Niragi, but he flipped out."

Chishiya chuckled, "Sucks doesn't it?" I rolled my eyes at the blonde male. "I'm scared Chishiya. I just want to leave." I watched as Chishiya placed his hands into the pockets of his jacket. "I'm coming to get you. Just have your things ready and we'll go."

"He has my shit Chishiya! What if I'm not enough? What if Niragi finds us? He'll kill us!" Chishiya hushed me. "Relax Y/N. We'll be fine. He's not going to hurt us." He didn't know that for sure. "Okay. I'll be ready." Chishiya gave a small smile, "I'll be there in a minute."

*Time skip*

I slowly made my way down the hall to the lobby where Chishiya was waiting for me. And just my luck, I ran into Niragi on my way down. He still had my suitcase. I stood in front of him and before I could even speak he cut in. "What the fuck are you doing outside?"

His tone was so cold, it also for some reason, sounded a bit hurt. "I wanted to go unpack my things, since I'll be staying."

Niragi stared at me with his piercing dark eyes. "Who were you fucking talking to? And don't tell me you weren't, I heard you talking to someone."

I froze up. "Well...I...if you.." Niragi groaned, "Oh my god, never mind. Here." He kicked my suitcase into my leg and mumbled, "Just go fucking unpack and stay in there till I come back." "Why..?" I questioned ever so timidly. "Why? Are you fucking kidding? Because I said so. You're mine and I control you."

"Oh...I was actually hoping to go on a small walk." Niragi rolled his eyes at me as he turned away from me, "Fine. Just go." With that I grabbed my suitcase and walked back to my room to wait for Chishiya.

It wasn't long before I heard a knock on the door. I nearly jumped out of my skin. Didn't help that I was already on edge.

"Hey, it's me. You going to open the door?" It was Chishiya's voice. "Did you see Niragi at all out there?" I yelled back to him. "Yeah, he just left for a game. He won't be back for awhile."

I slowly got up from my spot on the bed. I could pretty much smell my freedom. It was just on the other side of the door. Once I walked through the door I was going to be free from this toxic place.

I could finally start over fresh. Find someone who truly valued me. I slowly opened and shut the door to my once shared room and that was it.

I was free. I was no longer tied down to Niragi. I quickly fell into Chishiya's arms. He seemed surprised. "Y/N-" "Don't. Let's just go." Without another word we both started to walk. We stayed completely silent.

I didn't know what to say. Could I say thank you? Could I ask him what in god's name was he thinking?

Should I tell him that he really saved me? I love you? God, why the hell would I tell him that? I don't know.

Once we got back to his room he offered me his bed and he'd sleep on the couch. "Are you sure it's okay Chishiya?"

"Yeah, I guess. I don't really care. You've been through enough today so I think you've earned the right to be a little comfortable." Chishiya said as he sat down next to me on the bed. We both fell silent again.

I could tell he was thinking about my now past relationship. Without thinking I suddenly pulled him into a kiss. He was a bit stunned, but soon kissed me back.

We soon broke the kiss to catch our breath. "That was.." "Unexpected. I didn't know you felt that way about me Y/N." Chishiya chuckled. "Yeah. Me neither." I said quietly as I rubbed my arm nervously. "Should we..."

"Do it again? I think so." Chishiya purred with a sly smile. We kissed again. Why? Because I liked Chishiya and Chishiya liked me apparently. That's really all it was at this point.

End~