Didn't Mean To Make You Cry - Chishiya X Male! Reader

A/N: Honestly this is just a Haikyuu kind of crossover. I have my reasons.

Summary: Tatta pesters Y/N to come to his volleyball team's practice. There he meets a certain blonde haired boy.

*Y/N's POV*

"You should join the school's volleyball team. We could play together! Please?." Tatta begged me as I tried to eat my lunch

"No. Now let go of my arm before I hit you. We clear?" I glared down at my smaller friend as he released my arm from his grasp.

My, other friend, Ann, suddenly appeared out of no where and sat down across from Tatta and I. "Tatta, stop bugging Y/N. If he doesn't want to join then he doesn't have to."

"Thank you Ann." I smiled to myself. "Plus he's lazy. He wouldn't even show up to practice." I stared at Ann in disbelief. "For your information I would show up if I was a part of the team! I just don't want to."

Tatta latched back onto my arm. "Please Y/N. Just come to our practice today and watch us play.

Maybe then you'll join." I groaned, "Fine, but I'm only coming so you'll stop bugging me."

*Time skip*

I walked into the gym to see Tatta and another boy standing in the middle of the gym. "Y/N!" Tatta rapidly waved his arms around to make sure I saw him.

I walked over to him and the other boy. Tatta tackled me in a hug. "You came to see me practice!"

"Tatta, who's this guy? I've never seen him before." I said as I pointed to the guy. "Oh yeah! Y/N, this is Chishiya. Chishiya, this is my Y/N.

He's one of my closest friends." I glanced at the guy before quickly shifting my eyes down to the floor. "It's nice to meet you, Chishiya."

"Yeah. You too I guess. Can we get started soon please?" Tatta smiled, "Ah sorry Chishiya. Of course. Y/N there are some chairs over there.

You can pull one of them over and watch." "Okay." With that I found a chair and took a seat.

The rest of the team soon showed up and they started practice. About thirty minutes into their practice there was suddenly a loud bang that filled the entire gym.

I quickly ran over to the crowd of boys and in the center was Chishiya. I guess he had missed a step and tripped over himself.

"Chishiya, can you get up?" I asked as I reached out to help him up. "I'm fine. Don't touch me." He swatted my hand away as he struggled to get up and once he was up, he quickly collapsed again with a pained hiss.

"Chishiya, just let me help you." Chishiya just rolled his eyes and huffed. "Fine. Just shut up already." I threw his arm over my shoulder and let him use me as support.

"The nurse's office is this way." Chishiya didn't answer me. We walked slowly down the empty halls for what seemed like forever.

When we finally got to the office I had Chishiya sit down on one of the beds as I got some ice. I pulled one of the chairs over and sat next to the bed.

I handed him the ice. "Here. Put this on you ankle. It'll stop it from swelling." "Fine," He scoffed.

He placed the ice on his leg and let out a hiss of pain. "Let me know if you need anything else, okay Chishiya?"

"Why the hell are you being so nice to me?" I stared blankly at him for a second before answering.

"Because you seem like an okay person and I actually wouldn't mind getting to know you better." I noticed a light blush appear on Chishiya's face. He tried to hide it from me. "You're too happy." He spat at me.

I gave him a small smile. "I guess I'll just have to leave then." I got up to leave but, something wrapped itself around my wrist. "Where are you going?" I looked back at him. "I'm going home. That way I can sleep."

He glared at me, "No. Sit down." "I don't have to listen to you." I ripped my arm away from Chishiya and left the office. I ran back into the gym to gather my things so I could actually go home.

Sadly, I couldn't avoid the rest of the volleyball team seeing me. Just as I barged into the gym Tatta ran over to me.

"Is Chishiya okay?" "Yeah Tatta. He's fine. He's just in the nurse's office resting." I didn't bother making eye contact with Tatta.

"Y/N, look at me." I shook my head no. "Please Y/N." I looked Tatta dead in the eye.

The tears were freely running down my cheeks. "Is this what you wanted to see, Tatta?"

Tatta reached out to touch my cheek. "I didn't know, Y/N." Suddenly a new boy walked over and whispered something to Tatta.

Tatta left me alone with this new guy. He smiled as I tried to wipe my tears away.

"Hey, I'm Arisu and you must be Y/N. Tatta talks about you a lot." "It's nice to meet you Arisu." He motioned to the chair for me to sit down.

Arisu leaned down and took my hands in his. "Why are you crying?" I chuckled, "I'm not crying." He sighed. "Y/N, you can drop the tough guy act. Tell me what happened."

"Chishiya was just so fucking rude and I was just trying to help him." "Hey hey. Language young man." I laughed, "Sorry. I just want to go home."

Tatta came running back over. "Hey Y/N, I can take you home." "Thank you Tatta."

I grabbed the rest of my things and Tatta led me out of the gym. Once he dropped me off at my house, I went up to my room and passed out.

*Time skip*

I went to the team's practice again despite what happened. Chishiya was there playing like his injury never happened.

Tatta kept staring at him until their coach called for a break. Chishiya soon enough wandered over to me with that same light blush on his cheeks.

He sat down on the floor next to my chair and yet he said nothing. "Hey Chishiya." Guess I startled him because he jumped halfway off the floor.

"Hey." "You're doing well today." His blush darkened slightly. "Thanks to you. Look...I'm sorry for making you cry the other day. I didn't mean to."

"Did Tatta tell you?" He shook his head, "No, Arisu told me that you were crying after you came back from taking me to the office."

"Oh yeah. That." I sat as I lay my head down on my hands. "Again, I'm sorry for acting out like that. I'm not used to people being nice to me."

"It's okay. It happens." I felt Chishiya place his hand on my shoulder. "Hey do you possibly want to come over after practice today? I'll make it up to you or something." I sighed, "Sure. Why not?"

*Time skip*

I sat awkwardly next to Chishiya on his living room couch. "So, what do you want to do?" "I don't know, Chishiya. It's your house after all so you decide." "Oh yeah.." Suddenly Chishiya rolled onto my lap.

He wrapped his legs around my waist and placed his hand gently on my cheek. He then planted a quick kiss on my right cheek.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked as I looked into his calm eyes. "They are stained with your tears. It's ugly. Kissing them makes them look better."

Despite being such a jerk, he was really adorable. "Why don't we go upstairs to my room?" I raised a brow at him, "To do what?" "Whatever you want.

I take it you'll be spending the night." I ran my fingers gently through Chishiya's dyed blonde hair. "Alright jerk, you've gotten my interest."

End~