Most Prized Possession - Niragi X Male! Reader (1/2)

Summary: Niragi is a rich guy who likes to spend his money in interesting ways

*Niragi's POV*

I had a tendency to end up in some strange places. But, it came with the territory. I was one of the world's richest men. I put Jeff Bezos to shame.

Women wanted me. Men envied me. And I wasn't ever planning on finding a lover. I was happy with what I had. I didn't see the need to add another variable. I would spend my time and my money in a variety of different ways.

High end clubs and expensive alcohol were the only things the public knew that I spent my money on. But, the things I really enjoyed spending my money on were a little more high risk.

I gambled on the daily. Every night and any night I got the chance. The prizes for winning were of equal value depending on the game. Sometimes it was small stuff, drugs, more money, all small fish in my eyes.

I liked playing for bigger more worth while prizes. Whole companies, private jets, mansions, servants, and other shit like that. I loved it.

I loved the rush I got when I came so close to losing, but then just as it looked as if I was fucked I'd pull through and win it all. Winning servants was always fun for me. They're more like personal sex slaves or house pets.

They had to do whatever their handier says and they aren't allowed to protest or fight against us. I had won some, but none of them have been able to please me. So I ended up just deposing of them.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the famous Niragi." I looked up from the drink in my hand. There in front of me stood a man. He looked older than me. He had long black hair much like mine.

"Yeah, it's me. What's it to you?" The man gazed my hand with his own. "Hatter, I'm the owner of this fine establishment." I knew him.

He hosted a poker torment a couple of months back. I won of course. I gained two jets and four companies that night. And he was also hosting tonight's event.

"Just get out of my face. I don't like talking to anyone before I play." He gave me a smile. "No need to get snippy now." Hatter took a seat next to me. He ordered a drink and continued to try to talk to me.

"Niragi, I have something I want to preview for you tonight." I eyed him suspiciously. "What the fuck are you talking about?" Hatter didn't respond. He got up and started to walk away. I hopped out of my seat and quickly followed him.

He led me behind the stage, where our entertainment for tonight was already performing. Once backstage he took me to a separate room with a locked door and two security guards.

I had no idea what was in this room, but whatever it was it must have been worth something. Once Hatter unlocked the door, he stood aside and gestured into the room. "After you, my fine sir."

I walked inside cautiously, still not knowing what was going on. I heard the door close behind me. Hatter then reappeared in front of me with a wide smile on his stupid face.

In the middle of the room there was a huge cube shaped object under a velvet red sheet. Another four security guards stood at each corner of the room. "What the fuck is all this?" Hatter walked over to the side of the object and placed his hand on the sheet.

"This is the prize for the winner of tonight's game." And why the hell are you showing me," I snapped at him. Again, he smiled. Not at me this time, but at the object. "Because I thought you could use a little motivation."

I watched as Hatter removed the sheet to reveal a large cage. Inside the cage wasn't some expensive exotic animal like I was thinking. It was a person. It was a boy. He was wearing a red collar, black dress pants, and no shirt.

His hair was H/C. It shined when the single light inside the room hit it. The boy was skinny and shaking as he lay there on the dirty floor inside the cage. I approached the cage slowly and reached out to touch the bars, but Hatter stopped me.

"I wouldn't get too close. He bites." I started to walk the perimeter of the cage, examining the boy inside. I was intrigued and Hatter took notice of that. "You like what you see, I take it?"

"Who is he?" "His name is Y/N L/N. I picked him up off the streets a couple years back. He then started working at a couple of my clubs as a pole dancer.

From that he gained a lot of popularity with my regulars and soon enough people were lining up to get a piece of that sweet ass of his." My eyes quickly glanced over. Damn, he was right. It was pretty sweet looking. Nicer than any ass I've ever seen.

"How old is he?" "As of now, twenty two. He was seventeen when I first found him. And that's how old he was when he got some." So he was a prostitute.

 "He was my best one. Made me tons of cash. Never disobeyed. Never caused any trouble." "So then why put him up as a prize?" Hatter sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Like I said before, lately he's been a bit testy. He stopped wanting to go on stage. Anytime a paying customer tried to get what they payed for he would attack them and start crying.

He started to drive away customers. So, I decided it was finally time to get rid of him. Give him to someone else. Someone who can control him better and remind him of where he belongs."

I stopped and leaned down right in front of Y/N. He was looking at the floor, so all I got see was the top of his head. "Hey there little guy."

He didn't look up. Hatter's fist suddenly collided with the bars on the cage. "Face up buttercup! You have an interested visitor. Show him what a pretty face you have." Y/N slowly lifted his head off the ground to look at me.

When our eyes met I was stunned. He had a black eye and a bit of blood running down the corner of his mouth. His eyes were E/C, they matched his hair well but they were practically lifeless. He cheeks were slightly sunken in, they must be withholding food from him.

I got up from the floor and walked back over to Hatter. "I've seen enough." Hatter grabbed me by my shoulder and forced me to look at him. "Oh, Niragi, you haven't seen anything yet."

To be continued~