Where it Started - Niragi X Male! Reader X Chishiya

Summary: Chishiya and Niragi decided to make a bet to see who can get with Y/n first but it quickly back fires.

*Niragi's POV*

He's fucking gorgeous. Damn it, stop staring at him Niragi. He'll see you if you keep fucking staring.

Why can't I turn away? "Um, h-hey are you okay?" I shook my head and brought myself back into reality.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Fuck off. I was just thinking.." I trailed off as I watched a certain blonde short ass walk up beside Y/N and rest his arm around Y/N's shoulder.

Was he fucking kidding me? Why was he acting like Y/N belonged to him? I decided to stay silent not wanting to give Chishiya the reaction I knew he was looking for.

"What's taking you so long Y/N?" He just smiled at Chishiya. "Sorry Chishiya. I'm just waiting on the drinks. Also, get off me. You're never this clingy."

Y/N removed himself from Chishiya grasp, but Chishiya quickly hugged him before he could get too far away.

"I'm just trying to keep an eye on you. Wouldn't want a big bad wolf to creep up on you and snatch you away." Chishiya's eyes landed on me. This dumb mother fucker. Y/N just rolled his eyes.

I watched as the two of them went to sit down at one of the tables close to the pool. Perfect. Once I got my own drink I called out there names. Trying my best to act buddy buddy with them just to piss Chishiya off.

"Y/N! Chishiya!" Chishiya walked over to me and took my drink from my hand. He then looked up at me and smirked.

"You want to make a bet?" I grinned. "Bring it on short ass." Chishiya said nothing as he grabbed a napkin from the bar.

He pulled out a pen from his hoodie pocket then scribbled down something on the napkin.

When he handed it to me I realized it was his room, I looked back at him. "Come swing by if you really are game."

I nodded as Chishiya made his way back over to the table and sat down with Y/N. I looked back at the number again before shoving the napkin into my pocket.

Would it be weird to go by tonight? Maybe but the fuck did I care? I should give it a couple days. Maybe. Today was game day. I'll go swing by tomorrow night.

*Time skip*

Another day. Boring as fucking normal. Patrolling around, scaring the crap out of the newbies, and lounging around. I was sitting on one of the couch in the lobby cleaning my rifle when I noticed a shadow had been cast over me.

"The fuck do you want dipshit?! Can't you see I'm-!" I looked up and was suddenly greeted by Y/N's smiling face. But, something seems different.

His smile wasn't real. It was being forced. His cheeks were slightly red and his eyes were the same color. He'd been crying.

Over what was something I didn't know. "Hey Niragi." His voice was hoarse. He was definitely upset over something.

"What do you want Y/N?" He didn't answer. Instead he just started to cry. He then turned around and booked it outside.

Seeing him like this did something to me inside. Wait. Was he upset that Chishiya and I had a bet going over him? How'd he even find out about it? Shit.

To think that it all started with a stupid bet about who could fuck him first. Then it just turned into the two of us trying to show the other one up. Y/N must have felt like shit. Being treated like that.

He must fucking hate me. My stomach started to ache, I felt like I was going to throw up. Why the fuck did I even care? My heart was now pounding in my ears.