Help Me - Karube X Male! Reader

Summary: Karube wants help working on his English

*Karube's POV*

"You're so sometimes Karube." "I am not!" I shot back. "I just don't understand how to pronounce a couple words! They're in English and you're good at English, so can you help me?"

Y/N exhaled deeply as he brushed his hair back. "I could help you, but what's in it for me?"

I groaned, "The satisfaction of knowing that you helped out your boyfriend should be enough." "Well, it's not. What else you got?" Y/N giggled at me.

I rolled my eyes at the younger boy and sighed, "I'll shower you with kisses and take a sick day so we can stay home and cuddle all day." Y/N smiled. "That's more like it." Y/N grabbed my hand and sat me down on the couch.

He had me lay all my work out on the coffee table and started to read over everything. "So what do you need help on?" I pointed to one of the lines that was all in English.

"How do you say that word?" I asked. "Different?" "Yeah that!" Y/N chuckled. "Okay just repeat after me and  if you get stuck just try sounding it out in your head or out loud, okay?" I nodded, "Okay." "Alright. Different." "Differ..."

"That's right. Now just say -ent and then run it all together." "Ent...?" Y/N smiled at me. "Yeah! You got it." "Differ...ent. Different." "Very good! See? It's not that hard." I smiled as I planted a small kiss on Y/N cheek.

"I love you Y/N." He smiled, "I love you too Karube. Now come on, what else can't you pronounce correctly?" Before we could move on Arisu walked in.

"Do you two have any idea what time it is? What are you doing anyways?" "Sorry Arisu. Y/N was helping me learn how to pronounce some words that I was struggling with." I apologized to my friend. "Still. It's late. You both should go to bed."

Arisu pulled both of us off the couch and dragged us to our respective sleeping spots. Which were right next to each other. Arisu spun around to face Y/N and I.

"Can I trust you two not to do anything inappropriate if you sleep next to each other?"

Y/N smiled innocently, "Of course Arisu. Karube and I both promise that we'll go right to bed. No funny business.

Arisu ruffled Y/N's hair. "That's my little cousin. Karube, you better work your ass off to keep him around." I saluted Arisu, "Yes sir, Arisu. I will."

Arisu quickly shooed us off to bed and left. "He nags like a mom doesn't he?" I remarked.

Y/N giggled at my statement, "Yeah, he does that sometimes. It's just him worrying about us. Especially now." I wrapped my arms around Y/N's waist and pulled him closer to myself.

"Well now you have a group of strong men to protect you." Y/N chuckled, "Strong men? Where's the others? I only count my cousin if anything."

"You don't think I'm strong?" Y/N laughed as I began to tickle his sides. We rolled around on the floor laughing like complete children.

We were suddenly interrupted by a loud angry voice. "What did I just tell you two?!" "Sorry Arisu! Karube and I will go to bed now."

"You better or else I'll be kicking someone's ass in the morning." Arisu yelled back. Y/N giggled. I knew he liked to annoy Arisu sometimes just for the hell of it. "Okay Arisu. Love you and good night!"

"Good night." Y/N and I jumped into our sleeping bags that we had found in one of the stores in the mall and spooned with each other. "So what other words were you having issues with Karube?"

"What do you mean?" Y/N rolled his eyes at me. "Words. What other words?" "Oh yeah. There was one that started with an 's' I believe." Y/N pressed on, "Was it 'space'?"

"No," I shook my head. "Was it 'special'?" I snapped my fingers, "Yeah! That one!" "Would you like me to use it in a sentence to help you understand it better?" I nodded, "Yes please." Y/N smiled up at me. "Okay, let me think...got it!" I looked at him with wide eyes, "What is it?"

"Karube you are very special to me and I love you more than anything on this Earth." I couldn't help but smile at him.

"I love you a lot too Y/N. You are very special to me as well. I would do anything for you." Y/N gently kissed my lips, "Very good Karube."

End~