Shut Up - Chota X Male! Reader

Summary: Y/N came to Japan to visit his brother Karube and ends up falling for his friend

*Y/N's POV*

I quickly slide across the ice before falling onto my ass. I laughed aloud, but my crush Chota, suddenly interrupted, "You weirdo! That isn't how you ice skate!"

"Oh shut up, Chota. I'm doing it my way. You know why?" Chota just rolled his eyes at me, "Why are you doing it your own way?" I got back up on my feet and smiled, "Because I'm a man who doesn't give crap what others say!"

Chota sighed heavily as he scratched the back of his neck. "You really are just like your older brother." "Hey! What have I told you about comparing me to my brother?!"

Honestly, no one knew unless I told them who my brother was. He's Karube. Karube is known as a prince, meanwhile, I'm just... his younger brother. I wasn't as good looking as my brother nor was I as popular when it came to people.

It was hard at times. Our parents always compared us to each other. And my brother was always the favorite. But despite all of this, he always looks out for me and I did the same for him, then one day I just got up and moved across the world.

He didn't say goodbye to me or even tell me that he was going to miss me. Of course once I found out he was still living in Japan, I jumped on the first plane back to see him again. When I got to Japan he was working at some bar and had a couple of friends with him.

I didn't recognize any of them. But after he introduced me to the boys, I found myself interested in the one named Chota. He was about the same age as my brother. His hair was black but it looked like it could have been silk.

And his eyes, they were the kindest eyes I had ever seen in my life, other then my brother's. I knew I wanted to be closer to him. "Hello? Y/N! Are you even listening to what I'm saying?!" I snapped back into reality.

I looked up at Chota, he was offering me his hand to me. "Sorry... I was just lost in my thoughts for a minute." "Whatever. Just get up off the ice before you freeze your butt off. Your brother would kill me if you got sick and he's scary when he's angry."

I sighed at the thought of my brother, "Yeah, he can be if you really piss him off." I took Chota's hand and he lifted me up. But, being the klutz that I am, I lost my balance once again and fell on top of him. "H-hey, get off of me!"Chota was super red and at the worst possible moment, Karube walked in.

"Y/N! You, Chota, Arisu, and I should go out to eat tonight, my treat!" Karube looked at us and I could just tell by his expression that he was trying not to snap. Chota and I both switched positions in an attempt to get up.

Chota was now hovering over me with one of his hands holding both my wrists and the other was next to my waist. "Karube, it's not what it looks like!" A dark aura surrounded my brother. "Oh? It isn't? Then please do explain. I'd love to hear why I shouldn't smash your head in."

"He fell on the ice! I was trying to help him up, but he lost his balance and fell on me! We were trying to get up so we had switch positions!" "Oh Arisu~" Suddenly the long black haired boy ran in.

"What is it, Karube?" "Can you go help my younger brother up?" "Sure, but what about Chota?" The dark aura grew bigger, but Karube just smiled, "I'll help him." "Shit," Chota cursed as we waited for Arisu and my brother to get out on the ice to help us.

Once they were with us, Karube grabbed Chota by the hood of his jacket and Arisu helped me keep my balance as I got up. "So Chota... how would you prefer to die?" Arisu hid behind me as scared expression on his face.

"He's so scary. I've never seen him like this." "It's normal for him to get this mad, but he always seems ready to commit mass murder whenever something happens to me. It can get annoying sometime."

Arisu emerged from behind me and smiled, "He's just trying to keep you safe. Also why were you ice skating with Chota? I thought you were headed back to to the states." I shifted my eyes to the ground and fiddled with my hands.

"Yeah, he did. But, I don't like to listen to him. I wanted to spend time Chota." Arisu gave me a questioning look, "Why Chota?" I shrugged, "I don't know. There's just something about him that I'm attracted to." "Y/N?"

I turned to face Arisu, "What's up?" "Do you have a crush on Chota?" I glanced back over at my brother and Chota. Karube had Chota in a headlock and Chota was flailing around trying to free himself.

All I could do was smile. "I guess you could say that." I sighed as Arisu and I watched my brother slowly start to shake Chota quite violently before dropping him onto the ice. "Y/N didn't I tell you to get on the first plane back to states?!"

"You did, but like you, I don't listen," I snapped at my older brother. "Why didn't you go home like I told you?" "Because I wanted to hang out with Chota more!" "Why? Did he pay you to come?"

"No! I came to see Chota because I like him! I like him and I want to go out with him!" Karube tackled me back onto the ice and cried, "No! You're my little brother! You're not suppose to fall in love!"

I glanced over at Chota , who was just staring at the sight of my brother crying on top of me. I just smiled at him and did the same.

End~