My Target - Niragi X Male! Reader (1/2)

Summary: Y/N and Niragi are both skilled assassins. But when Niragi is tasked with recruiting Y/N things don't go the way he wants it to.

*Niragi's POV*

"I'm going to find you sooner or later kitten." I continued t wander around the crowded room searching for my target.

I've been here for three fucking hours now just looking for them, but they're known for their ability to just disappear for days on end and then just reappear. So god only fucking knew if my target was even here.

"Any luck, Niragi?" I placed my hand over my ear. I had forgotten that we were using intercoms. "Not yet, Aguni. Are you sure he's even here?"

"Our lead said he was." I soon came across a random group of people and in that group of people I spot him. The target. I wandered into the group, just trying to act like a normal party goer.

My target glanced over at me and flashed me a smile. "Hey there handsome. I haven't seen you here before, When did you get here?" "I need to speak with you elsewhere for a minute."

My target chuckled, "Lead the way." I led my target back into the main house which was a bit more quiet than the outside. I turned to face him once again. A large sly smile was painted across his lips. "So, are you going to kill me, Mr. Niragi?"

I was a bit stunned, but I didn't show it. How did he know who I was? Did I blow my own cover? I admit this wasn't my usual style of taking out a target, but I didn't think I was that bad.

"How do you fucking know who I am?" "They told me about you." "Who the fuck is 'they'?"

"The people who contracted me. I'm an assassin too you know?" I was taken aback. "What company do you fucking work for?"

He smiled at me again, "None of them. I work for myself and myself alone. No one gives me orders. I do everything of my own free will." This dude was crazy. I liked it.

"So you killed 20 innocent people because you wanted to?" Aguni came over the intercom in my ear and yelled, "Why are you talking to him?! Take him down and return with the target in hand! That was the plan."

I turned back to look at my target but he was gone. "Damn it." "Damn it? What the hell you do mean by 'damn it'?" I groaned, "I lost him. He's gone, Aguni."

"I'm not gone. I'm still here, just hiding." I could hear his voice within the room. "If you know who I am than you know who I'm with," I growled as my eyes carefully searched the room.

"Yes, I know. You're with the oh so famous assassin group known only as The Militants. Home base known as The Beach. You guys are kind of famous.

I always hear about your crimes on the news." I rolled my eyes. "They're not crimes. We're just fucking doing what we're trained to do."

I spun around only to come face to face with my target. "Yeah, sure. But, I know why you're here and I'm not interested. I don't want to join your little club."

He turned on his heels to leave, but I quickly grabbed him by his wrist and hit him upside the head with my rifle. "You don't get a fucking choice, kitten." He passed out and fell into my arms.

"Aguni, he's out cold." I could hear Aguni let out a sigh of relief. "Finally. Now being him back and we'll deal with him."

*Time skip*

I sat at the foot of the target's bed as I waited for him to wake up. If he he escapes then that's it. We won't be able to find him again.

Hell, it took us 4 years to get here today. He's a tough fucker to track and find. "Where the hell am I?" I looked over to the target who was now sitting up.