Planets/space

Planethumans do exist, but due to the fact that they live for millions of years and only the planets that have life have countryhumans, they don't interact. 

So most countries don't know that planets have personifications, and most planets don't have life so they don't know that the countries exist. But the earth used to interact with the native populations as she was considered as Pangea by many, but then civilizations popped up and they only lived for a few centuries or a thousand years if they were really lucky. So earth mostly stuck with the other planets after that and watched the humans be stupid and kill each other when bored. 

Also, when America sent people to the moon, he also went and was surprised af when he saw that the moon had a personification already, but once he got over his shock they became friends he gave her the nickname 'Luna' and they somehow keep in contact (barely) via radio. 

Also earth is NOT DYING. The climate change and pollution doesn't effect her, and neither does us killing each other, a lot of planets are kijillion degrees or negative kijillion degrees, and often have toxic atmospheres if any. Some planets or space personifications are just floating rocks just flying around. 

If aliens do exist, their plants/civilizations would also have personifications just as humans do, but they would be countryaliens or country(name of alien species) 

Most planets/celestial bodies don't have any life, and thus no life for their personification bodies to be made of, so most would take the form of some life that's nearby, such as the planets in our own solar system would take after humans, any alien planets or planets near them would take alien forms instead of humans and any celestial bodies away from all life would often be a sort of formless blob or ball. If a planet somehow has more than one intelligent species, they could either change their form between either species or be mixed.