Sovame #2 (but now with NSFW)

because I can, and this is my otp

Now, i can perhaps try to have this make sense or realistic, but then i realized that this is a fandom with no canon and that i can do whatever the fuck I want as we are writing about personified countries 

So, as I've said that both are switches, but tbh like 90% of the time America is the bottom (well, sub really) and soviet is the top/dom. And i say this because sometimes America likes to ride soviet like the cowboy he is, and soviet enjoys this immensely ofc.  

now, i could give them reasonable kinks....or I could give them the kinks I enjoy the most...and probably just blow the whole both being switches thing away, but these are my headcanons and I can do what I want. 

Now, as funny as it would be to make soviet have a tiny dick, I am a fan of size kink so unfortunately not (somebody else will have the micro dick, I wonder who) 

Most of the time, its soviet who is the horni one, and will often initiate sex between the 2 of them. Both are demiromantic, but only america is demisexual (am tempted to make him sex-neutral ace, has a low libido but is willing to fuck), Soviet on the other hand, is allosexual, so hes more willing to fuck people 

(so kinda ironic that the younger one has probably fucked more than the older one, but meh) 

As someone who throughtly enjoys such kinks as CBT (cock and ball torture), sadomasochism, bondage, and orgasm denial (i actually enjoy more kinks, but these are my fav), they also have such kinks because I said so

And as i've said, that soviet tops most of the time, its him whos the sadist, and that americas the masochist... 

America has been alive for centuries and fought in a lot of wars... it would be kinda funny if he became a masochist to deal with all the pain, and probably raised a few questions when he somewhat enjoyed the pain when in a battle and possibly other scenarios. 

Soviet can be a bit controlling, especially in bed, so 'punishments' aren't uncommon, and as i've mentioned earlier in this chapter, one of the kinks I enjoy is orgasm denial, which would be a fun punishment. 

Unfortunately they don't fuck often as their relationship is a secret, but they have both left the island for the home country for 'business' on days that just so happen to be the same days the other has left... 

Not to mention a few cold war related 'meetings', of which nobody knows what is discussed and is often in a particular meeting room that is for some reason sound proof. 

Soviet, being controlling, wants america to not touch himself (masturbation, he may not fuck a lot, but rarely he does touch himself if hes had a stressful day), and america, being of the more monogamist type, wants soviet to not sleep around with anyone (during WW2 he may or may not have raped TR a few times, but jokes on soviet, TR's used to that thanks to JE, also, due to being the communist superpower, some of the smaller countries may have exchanged sexual favors for either aid, or to not be communist, or anything else of the sort). 

They both spy on each other, so they know when the other does something they don't like...and cameras in the bathroom and bedroom to watch the other shower/change clothes, and may or may not have a few pictures of such things. 

I am currently debating if either of them should have their dick pierced, but im not currently in the mood to researching dick piercings, and I don't want my FBI agent to get even more sus of me. 

America does top sometimes, although most of the time he tops he ends up riding soviet (what can he say? soviet does have a big dick, and he may or may not enjoy riding him like the cowboy he is)  but he does occasionally actually fuck him.   

And although they don't use protection (most ch don't as children can only happen during specific circumstances and is rare) UN was born as a result of them fucking, and yet they didn't learn their lesson (to be fair, that was their only secret love child, and america hid himself after a while so soviet never knew that he was pregnant, nor that UN was their child)   

Soviet does have the bigger dick, and bigger boobs, but thats not to say america is small, Soviet is just a lot taller than america, but proportional to their heights, america's would be bigger. 

America is more modest (look at his media and their unfortunate reluctance to show any bare titty) and tends to cover up more, unless when he's sleeping, he prefers to not wear a shirt in bed because wings. Soviet however, sometimes (when he doesn't have anyone over) doesn't wear a shirt after getting up and getting out of his bed room for any reason. 

After fucking, usually america will lay on top and drape his wings over soviet (as someone who sleeps on my front, america does the same, and i can imagine that would be a more comfy position for someone with wings) 

America does like it when someone strokes/pets his wings, but only gently and in a certain way, once soviet made the mistake of touching where his wings had met his body... didn't end well for him. (as much as I'd like to make america a masochist, this is just no) 

(me: looks at word count
word count: is 900+, but less than 1k
me: welp, might as well add some fluff)

Due to soviet being the (physically) bigger person, America does like being held by soviet, and I would like to remind you guys that as a winged ch, America is shorter than he would be if he didn't have wings, so he's somewhat short and light. So even with the weight of the wings, soviet can easily carry America (to the bed), which is fun. 

Also, because again, meri has wings, *wing hugs* are awesome, and sometimes america just wants to just drape his wings over soviet and lay ontop him, which due to the warmth of the wings, soviet doesn't mind (he enjoys it, but never will admit it, and he doesn't need to)