Death

When a ch needs to revive, they will inhabit the same body, which will just heal itself

when a ch respawns, their old body is unable to heal itself, so it will just fade away into dust

when a ch permanently dies, their body decompose like a normal human

When a limb is severed from a person's body, it will begin to decompose like a normal person's severed limb. But, if while the limb is decomposing the ch it used to belong to needs to revive, it shall fade into dust like the rest of the body

When a ch respawns they will appear where they first appeared as a child, but with an adult sized white gown shortly before they regain consciousness, akin to the one they first appeared in as a child. When they are respawning: first the skeleton  will start to appear and begin to grow to full sized, and then the various systems and organs and everything will grow on that, over the course of a month

Now, when a CH revives/respawns their soul/consciousness go to a place between life and death, as they aren't exactly alive, nor are they completely dead. Same thing with ch in civil wars as they will seemingly fall into a coma. 

The place in-between life and death (or limbo) is big and vast realm, but people who are only visiting it for up to a month while they are respawning/reviving will end up in a relatively safe area where they can pass the time, this place is a secluded valley, which is able to keep out most of the dangers of the outer limbo realm. This sanctuary within limbo doesn't have a name. for those who end up in it, if they try to leave the valley...they would not be able to do so, this valley is rather large, and would take over a week of walking to get from one end to the other, not to mention going up the super tall mountains surrounding it, so it'd probably take longer than the time they are there to actually leave, when they first enter it, they are near a crystalline lake in the middle of the valley, even if they have been there before, they won't end up where they were before they left to go back to the world of the living. 

As for any creatures living in this valley, there are none, no fish or anything, but there is plant life, but all the tress and grass seems as if they are half dead. While in this valley, they will not feel much, no hunger or thirst as they're not exactly within a living body that needs. They won't tire and their senses will be dulled, so reduced hearing and touch. there is no sun, moon, or stars, the sky will be various colors while somehow remaining lit enough for the personifications there to see, although with no day/night cycle as well as no hunger, telling time will be next to impossible, they will have only the white gowns they will wear when they respawn (even if they're going to revive) 

As for the bodies they inhibit in this valley will be similar to the ones the use in the living world, but with no scars or injuries, or rather an unblemished reflection of it, but ultimately just a form for their souls to conceive themselves while stuck there. 

BUT

should they fall into a civil war, they won't end up in this valley, but rather thrown into a random part of limbo, this place is not like the valley. It is hostile and barren save for the occasional monster who dwells there. The monsters who do dwell within limbo are humans or other creatures who have died, but not accepted death, those who have refused to go into the world of the dead and attempted to cling onto any last shred of life they thought they had left, so unwilling to go into the world of the dead, and unable to go into the world of the living, they are stuck in limbo, and with no ties to either world, they are eventually warped and twisted into monsters, losing their minds/sanity in the process and wanting to either claim a way back into the world of the living, or to destroy anyone who can go back into the world of the living in jealousy.