Physical health

Countries can't heal any faster or better than a mortal can, but they can revive when dead so....

But should something happen to their country that can would hurt them such as a civil war, natural disaster, Massacre, ect... The wound won't heal until said event is over. The Great Depression effected many a countries' mental health and a lot of countries had depression during that era.

Also should there be a epidemic in their country, if it is bad enough, the countries themselves will often feel the symptoms of the illness, so during flu season most countries would sneeze or cough a few times, but nothing serious as this happens every year

When smallpox was eradicated they all held a massive party to celebrate

It wasn't until recently till about the great depression and when people started to gain more of an understanding about the economy and possibly mental health that they started to understand mental health in personifications themselves. 

Also due to the fact that they can revive from death, the UN urges some idiots to stop shooting themselves to see who can remove the bullet the quickest, or to see who has sustain the greatest injury and not die. 

Also, lets just say that 2020 is not exactly a good year for the countries

Although if they do get hurt, they feel the pain of the injury, most (especially the older ones) countries just have a ridiculously high pain tolerance 

Also, most countries do have a natural resistance toward most ailments, so they'd probably not get cancer, slightly harder to break bones, more stamina, ect... so a ch would have an easier time shaking off getting punched than a human would.  

update: if there are enough cases in a county they will also have symptoms or catch the disease 

So, the ch who got covid are 

- China (they may not have many reported cases, but i somehow have doubt about that)
- Spain
- Italy
- America
- Russia
- Brazil
- India
 - Japan
- a random personified cruise (jk, i don't personify cruises, but there was a lot of cases here)