Flags

ALRIGHT

So, for the personifications, they have a ch form with is essentially their official flag on their faces and a design derived from it for the rest of the body

but what about those who don't have an official flag? (or multiple/double-sided)  What flag would they have?

Well, for those who don't have an official flag will often be able to chose any of their unofficial flags to use for their faces

How one would change between unofficial flags would be similar to how one would change between human or ch form (well, show humans their ch form and vice versa) But instead of just being very slightly uncomfy while doing so the whole time, it would take some effort (more so than it would be to switch between human and ch) but only when one is actively changing. 

But, this would be the same for them if they want to switch to their human forms as well (well, show their human forms to the ch and vice versa) 

And as for any countries that may have two official flags or a double sided flag, one side would be on their face and the other would be on the back of the head, under their hair if it covers it up, and they can switch at will like how people change between unofficial flags, but if they want to show their human form, it will be like how most ch with official flags would do so, which would take a little concentration the entire time they're doing so. 

if, for some reason a ch has more than 2 official flags, than it would be as if they have 2 official flags, but they can choose which is on the face or the back of the head, and not use the others (i'm not sure if any ch would have more than 2, but if they do, here we go) 

as for the rest of their body, the front of the body will be a design derived from the flag on the face, and the back will be from the flag on the back of the head. 

if multiple ch has the same flag, or very similar flags... well... good luck

also, if they don't even have an unofficial flag, they'll just look like humans, even to personifications, and they can keep doing so or switch if they do get an unofficial flag