Axis' children

This is how the 3 main dudes of the axis trio raised their children/siblings

TR raised Germany to be the perfect aryan child... at least in his mind. TR never hit, hurt, molested, or anything of the sort to Germany, but he was rather mentally/emotionally abusive. He never listened to Germany, not to his wants or needs, but rather TR was somewhat deluded that Germany, being his son, must be the perfect aryan child by that virtue alone. So TR had this mental image of Germany being the perfect aryan child, and he treated him as such, like got him into hobbies that a perfect child would do, and did things that a perfect aryan child would want to do, and not what a young Germany wanted to do. Of course this is not best for a child, so now Germany second-guesses the things he likes on if he likes them or not. (fun fact: as a kid, Germany eventually needed glasses to see, but as his father wanted/raised him to be the perfect aryan child and that he refused that he was anything but, TR never got germany the glasses he needed, so until one of the allies realized that he needed glasses, everything was blurry and due to the strain on his eyes, he got frequent headaches) 

JE kept his sister, Japan, in the dark about a lot of the things he did, and she was rather sheltered up until the end of WW2 as a result. JE, as we all know, we a not very good person, due to forcing sexy times on the personifications he conquered whenever he felt like it, and many other things. BUT he did care for Japan, albeit that he lied about the things he did when he was 'out'. Japan knew that he was conquering land, but had thought he was somewhat humane about it, and had no qualms about it. But when the war was over, JE was dead and now he can't shelter her anymore, so when the matter of reparations and all the accusations about the things JE did, Japan didn't believe that JE had done the things they said he did (he did do them tho) which is why  it took forever for japan to apologize for their actions for WW2 irl (and debating on making the Koreans the children of JE and Korean empire as a result of assault and having nobody know about it as JE didn't stick around while she was pregnant and when he noticed she had a child, he decided to experiment on them, and KE never told) 

Kingdom of Italy was perhaps the best parent of them all, his son, modern Italy, wasn't lied to, he knew of what was happening and KI took care of him. in the beginning of the war they actually  fought together, but Italy had started to become a rebellious teenager during that time and started to question the things his father and his friends were doing, so he started the Italian resistance against the axis. When he saw his son, whom he loved, fighting against him, lets just say he didn't fight very hard, so Italy took over not realizing that he had essentially signed his own father's death certificate. (to be fair, KI wasn't the best of people, he sided with the nazis in WW2) But in the end KI was proud of his son for standing up for himself and in his beliefs, but due to the loss of his father, Italy doesn't really stand up for himself much anymore, afraid that he'll lose anyone else that he loves, such as his father