MCC 14!!: Bingo But Fast and Hole In The Wall

Notes:

The teams are

False, Cub, Philza, Scott Major- Green Gazelles

Techno, Dream, Wilbur, F1nn5ter- Purple Parrots

DanTDM, George, Pizza Hut, Hbomb- Teal Tigers

Fwip, Shubble, Iskall, solitary - Pink Pandas

Captain Sparklez, Tubbo, Tommy, Fundy- Yellow Yaks

Fruit berries, quig, mini Muka, Nihachu- Orange Otters

Eret, punzz, tapll, Burren- lime lambs

Grian, Pearl, Ren, and Little Woods- Red Ravens

sapnapp, Karl, shubble, and Smallish beans- Gray Goats

Illumina, Quackity, Kara, and Krinios- Blue Bears

Everyone on the hermitcraft server is jittery with anticipation, it's the first day of the Minecraft Championships! Many of the hermits are going to compete this time and the first time people would be allowed on the server to watch the games so nerves are tense but more with excitement rather the anxiety.

Ren, Iskall, Grian, False, Ren, and Cub are all competing in this month's Championship games, and excitement radiated off the contestants.

"Ok, do you have everything you need?" Xisuma asks, his tail flicking as he looks over each of the hermits, checking and double-checking their packs for the proper supplies. His eyes flicking between his admin panels and the group before him, ensuring a mode of safe transport.

"Yep," Ren grins his tail wagging.

"Do you have the full moon stuff?" Xisuma grins.

Ren's ears pin back to his head. "Give me one moment," he says, before running off to collect his pack.

Xisuma laughs softly, "Well, double-check your stuff, and if you forget anything we can bring it over for you."

False grins, "You guys are coming?"

"Yep, MCC sent server mates private invites to exclusive box seats."

"And we didn't know about this?" Cub teases softly.

"I was told to surprise you."

"Who else knew?" Grian chirps fluttering up to perch on a fence.

"Everyone except for Mumbo and Scar," Xisuma answers; those two can't keep a secret to save their lives.

As Ren runs back over he spots his fellow contestants all slumped over laughing. Xisuma is leaning against a nearby tree.

"What happened here?"

"You'll see," Xisuma calls as he teleports them over to the MCC server.

As usual, the server's hub is a mess of people rushing around getting signed in and finding their teammates. Some had already gathered while others could be found still talking with friends before the games were to begin. Nervous gitty runs through the competitors. The months-long break only built more hype and excitement than anyone could have imagined. The event organizers sought to match this excitement with the team-ups they had picked out, the announcements have been posted just about everywhere.

False, Cub, Philza, Scott Major- Green Gazelles

Techno, Dream, Wilbur, F1nn5ter- Purple Parrots