The Heart Of All Creation: Let Her Name Not Be Lost To The Knowledge Of Men

Notes :

The beginning of the end

chapter names from the sea shanty Mary Ellen Carter
term Ven comes from LeopardMask's fics go check them out on AO3.

With the finishing touches attached to her antlers Vex rises. The overall has returned to her propper glory. She thinks she's ready to return to a populated world. Maker knows how long she's been asleep.

Dark skin brushed with a coppery highlight. Perfect skin. Her antlers are done up with copper and brass bands. Her hair brushed back into a long braid falling to her knees. The end of the braid is adorned with a pink Void Lotus flower. A gift from the End itself. Green vines grow amongst her hair. Moss creeps up her antlers.

Delicate chains made by the nether himself make barefoot sandals. Gems and crystals adorning the chains add a spark.

Light yellow and pink fabric makes up a loose Stola dress. A simple cloak made of thick wool in a dusty purple color drapes across her shoulders as an elaborate pin holds it in place.

Taking a deep breath Vex looks over the world one last time. Then raising her hand she summons a swirling green portal. This will take her to the place the players went after she fell. If they aren't there she will follow the trail until she finds them.

Stepping through the portal she looks at the garden around her. It's old. Very old. It's a memorial. To her and her siblings. A book laying open on a stand draws her attention.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒𝒹. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝑜𝓃. 𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓅 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹.

So they had learned the ways of transferring worlds.

𝒰𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝓊𝒾𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓈𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒩𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐸𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝒾𝒹.

Standing from where she nelt to read, Vex sweeps out of the memorial and into a central atrium. A button on the wall says to the Hub. Pressing it Vex feels a strange magic take hold and bring her to a new place.

Towering buildings made of glass and concrete. Players everywhere.

"suse me mam." Someone calls stepping around her.

"Miss, you can't stop on the transport pads."

"My apologies," She bows her head and moves off the raised platform. She moves to stand by some bushes.

"Kevin No!" a man calls over as he chases after a brown and tan dog, "I'm so sorry about him-" He snatchs the leash of the ground. Pulling the dog back, "He's normally not like this with strangers."

Vex laughs, "Animals tend to like me."

He shrugs, "Names Skizz what's yours?"

"You can call me Ovie." Vex hums, she likes this one.