The Return And A Few Other Happenings

Cub nods at Wels before he flies off towards his pyramid. Wels waves at the rapidly disappearing form of Cub. Then he opens his wings and takes off flying towards the shopping district. Once he gets to the shopping district, He finds Xisuma who gives him a bunch of stuff. Thanking him, Wels flies off heading off to find a suitable area to build a house.

Once he finds a good spot to start making his home he plops a chest down and starts preparing to go mining and resource gathering. As he starts heading down to the mine he prepares his pickaxes and gets to work. Hours later he emerges from his mines. He's gained a considerable amount of resources and nearly two stacks of diamonds.

With his newly acquired wealth, he heads over to the shopping district. To get some starting necessities, while he's there he bumps into False who is happy to answer some of his questions.

"Ok, is the meteor still around, we left the server to escape, did it work?" Wels asks as he neatly folds his wings against his back.

False cringes slightly at the question, "It worked, for about two days."

At this Wels flares out his wings in shock and a small trickle of smoke gets puffed out, "I thought that would work," He takes a moment here to collect himself before asking, "Ok, what's happened so far?"

"Well, Iskall found it, it was over by where Looky Looky at my Booky is now, then it got Jevin, it didn't do much to him besides turning him into more of a slime. Then I think it was Iskall, they got iskallium powers and two baby slimes. You'll meet them soon. Keralis got crazy good eyesight and turned partially into a bee. Then-"

"Sorry to cut you off there False, Keralis got turned into a bee?" Wels asks confused.

"Well, you know how Xisuma switches up his armor and paints his helmet at the start of each server?"

"I saw, he's got bee armor on right now doesn't he?"

"Yeah, he and Keralis have a Business together and Keralis would copy Xisuma, so he got dressed up as a bee. Then the meteor got him."

"Ok, continue," Wels requests, flicking his tail gently as he scratches at a small patch of scales on his wrist.

False nods before continuing, "After Keralis, Tango got affected. His base is all cartoon themed this season so he got all cartoony after that happened he was turned into some sort of Phoenix, he's got huge feathered wings and a tail, it looks a lot like a lion tail though. Zedaph was affected next, he's been turned into a sheep and you remember Halloween, he's got some ghosty stuff as well. the meteor has been quiet for a few days now so we probably have a week before someone's affected."

Wels slumps against a wall and slides down to the floor, "I really thought you guys escaped, I would have come back sooner if I had known."

False awkwardly pulls Wels in for a hug avoiding squishing his wings, "It's not your fault. You had no way of knowing."

The pair spend a few more minutes talking before Wels bids farewell and heads off to work on his base. A few days of hard work later the building is complete. It's a beautiful off white mansion that looks to be late medieval mixed with a bit of tutor mixed in.

As he looks over his lands he smiles and curls up next to a window, positioning himself so he would be able to see out and look over the grassland.

...............

A compilation of Zedaph following people around. (Note these all happen days apart)

..............

Wels lands gracefully in the Shopping District, his armor clinking as he walks around looking at the different shops. By this point, he has enough diamonds to shop around for things that he might not need now but will need later.