Metal 1: Iron Arms And Legs

Looking up at the almighty goat Doc frowns slightly as he gets an unexpected message from Mumbo. Looking down at his communicator, he flicks his stubby tail as he reads the message, "Hey, Doc can we meet up to talk about the meteor," he muses out loud to himself considering the message as he replies asking to meet in the shopping district.

Mumbo agrees to this and Doc heads over to the meteor's island to grab some of his notes. As he lands outside of town hall Mumbo walks over and they head over to a meeting room within the hall to discuss the meteor.

"You wanted to talk," Doc starts as he leans forward and arranges his papers.

"Yes, you guys said that the meteor never actually affected me? I don't know what that means? I'm probably just being a spoon," He admits, "When the meteor actually affects me what's going to happen, is it going to do something completely different or is it going to build off the Redstone thing?"

Doc raises an eyebrow, "Now that's an interesting question. When the meteor shard hit you it didn't have much information about you so it wouldn't be able to fully affect you. You became powered by redstone if it had hit Grian he probably would have gained his Head feathers and his legs probably would have changed. So it will probably build off of the already existing redstone thing."

Mumbo nods, "That makes a lot more sense. So I'll get more like a redstone machine when it 'officially' affects me?"

"Yes, I'm not sure how," Doc hisses, happy that Mumbo was interested in what was happening, "Do you have more questions?"

"Um, Yes. So, you said that the meteor has information about us? How does that work?"

"That we got from the Vex legend, the hero had a friend who learned how to read people's minds. It would only work when he was in contact with the other person. After the hero snapped after the vex curse he took his friends' magic. He's been using it as he affects us, he learns more about us and affects us accordingly."

Mumbo slumps down in his seat blinking rapidly, "Oh, gosh, that's horrifying."

Doc nods in agreement, "When he was turned into the rock he lost most of that ability and he can't go deep into people's minds."

"That's good, Mumbo mutters as Doc flips a book open, "Can it affect other words? It followed us to this one."

"It's following the most potent source of Vex magic it can and Cub and Scar are the only people who have managed to communicate with them in hundreds of years."

Mumbo nods slowly then grins, "Is that why it makes The sensors go crazy when Scar is there? It can sense the Vex magic and wants to attack it?"

Doc inhales sharply, "That's probably it, I never thought of that but it would make sense."

"Oh," Mumbo mutters as he folds his hands together.

Doc grins, "Thanks, do you have any more questions?"

"How does it choose what happens?"

"Well, take Scar, he's a member of the ConVex. The meteor recognized this and made him all Vex like. For Grian, we all consider him the best flyer of the server the meteor picked up on this and now he's a bird. With Beef it was playing off his name."

"Ohhh, that's what happens," Mumbo nods as he rubs at some redstone residue that was left on his hand.

"Anything else?"

"No."

"Ok, let me know if you have any more questions," With that Doc collects his things and sweeps out of the room.