Hurting Hermits, Xisuma, Tango

It's been a bad day.

Most days are bad days.

Xisuma sighs and curls his tail around himself.

What he wouldn't give to be human again.

Tail thrashing against the floor he sighs.

"X you ok there?" Evil X asks as he sits next to his brother.

"No."

"Oh..." Ex shuffles awkwardly, "You want to talk?"

"Exy, I can't... I can't do this." Xisuma tugs his helmet off, bright green eyes meeting red, "I cant walk like this, my wrists hurt, my back hurts..." He buries his head in his hands.

Slowly Ex pats his brothers head, "Hey, we'll figure it out."

"We cant... ive tried, i've tried to fix this... i've gone to watches, and all the other magic users i can find. There's no magic strong enough to get rid of this."

"Oh."

"We're stuck like this..."

"What about the vex lady?"

"She's dead."

"Respawn is a thing, Joe keeps reincarnating. THe other two came back so why can't she?"

"That... that's a good point." Xisuma loosens his grip on his horns, "I'll look into it."

________

Stretching his wings out to their full length Tango yawns. It's been a day. He just got back to normal after his adventure with nether.

He's tired and honestly respawning leaves him feeling a little nasty. Mostly just a little uncomfortable in his skin. It's complicated.

But he knows one thing about it for sure.

He hates it.

He's helpless.

Having to rely on others. Not being able to reach things.

It's a living nightmare.

Not to mention the nightmares. They're bad.

Really bad.

Guess having a child brain will do that to ya.

Tango shakes his head and wanders into his kitchen to get some food.

Sighing he pops some food in the microwave and starts cleaning up the mess he'd made. Every time this happens, and everytime he tells himself it wont.

It keeps happening. It's not too bad but it's annoying... really annoying.

Once everything is tucked away in chests and he's eaten Tango flops on the couch to read on his communicator.

Notes:

All right my guys. im going to be focusing on the one shots then the finally

On a side note im about to stat taking my final exams for the last time in high school. :)
It's been a journey. this fic has been with me four 3 out of the four years of high school. I love every one of you who has been here from the start and those who came to read this latter <3<3

Updates might get a little weird, I am trying to get a job (not going well, but im trying)