Birds Of A Feather 1: Sky Dweller

Digging out his soon to be slime farm Wels looks over at Hels, "You ok?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah," he shakes his head, "I just feel a little bit bleh."

Flaring his wings out, Wels turns to him, "You can take a break, you don't need to keep going if you don't feel well."

"No it's fine."

"If you're sure..."

"Yeah, I'm ok."

The work continues and the farm is close to completion when Wels finds black feathers scattered about, "Where are these coming from?"

Brushing one off his shoulder Hels shrugs, "I don't know... Grian maybe?"

"His feathers are reddish blonde..." Wels hums.

"Best I got," Hels frowns, as a few more feathers fall from his head.

"Uh, look at your hair..."

Hels reaches up and yelps, "That's bad."

"Yeah."

The communicators buzz loudly, with the familiar message of Meteor. Hels locks eyes with Wels and bolts. Darting down into the caving system he hides.

Wels runs past his hiding spot. Sighing Hels slowly walks down to where his starter cave is located.

He doesn't really know why he ran... but he's sticking with it.

Sitting down on the bed he growls. Jumping he stumbles to a chest and pulls out a few gold nuggets. Once he has the gold bits he lays down and falls asleep.

Upon waking up he notices something. His mouth feels like it's been stuffed with wool. Reaching up he feels his teeth. They've sharpened considerably.

Pulling his communicator out he ignores the messages and clicks on the camera. After inspecting his new found fangs he swallows and looks at his eyes. The sclera is completely black, leaving the red iris the only color.

As his gaze reaches his hair he gasps. The first thing he notices is his normally flat brown hair is sticking up in every direction. Touching it he realizes, it's not hair at all, just a collection of fine dark brown feathers.

Gasping, he stands up and paces. This is not going well. He's completely alone.

Pulling out his communicator he reads thudh the messages the others sent.

Welsknight: it's scary, but we can help

Welsknight: can you tell us where you are

Docm77: there is no need to be scared

Docm77: we can help you

Xisuma: you can ask us for help

EvilXisuma: Please talk to us, suma can't find you with the meteor's interference

As he reads he starts to feel the crushing weight of all the eyeson the server.

EvilXisuma @helsknight: please just tell me where you are? I can't lose you.

Grian: Wels told me you have feathers, i can help if you want

Tango: yeah, anything i can do?

Welsknight: Please let us know where you are

Xisuma: You're going to be ok....

The people he's lived with for less than a year... and almost never interacted with. Reaching out to help him.