Iron in poppies

Smiling softly to himself, Biffa works on his flower beds. He doesn't want to make anything super big or noticeable, preferring to stick with what he was doing when he left the Hermits.

After a few hours the gardens are cleaned and he brushes his hands off. Looking at his communicator he spots the meteor alert that had gone out.

Looking at it he frowns and heads inside. An odd sensation trickles up his hand as he brushes against the door. Shaking it of as a phantom touch he sits down at his desk.

Ok he definitely felt that.

This isn't good... well being able to feel is good. He hums softly as he wanders around feeling the different things in his base.

It feels so different than he remembers but it's been so many years since he could feel anything physically.

He sends Doc a quick message saying he thinks he's affected. Doc sends a message back saying he'll come over in a few hours and Biffa is left to himself.

Unnoticed small vines start growing up his legs, curling up his torso. When he does notice, a small part of him is horrified, but it doesn't feel invasive.

Something tells him pulling them off won't feel good so he leaves them be.

As he picks up a few iron ingots they absorb into him. Healing a few hearts.

Biffa yawns and lays down, the next time he wakes up he notices something's off.

He's bigger than he's meant to be... Taller, and his arms are longer, "Oh, Iron Golem?" he nods. He's already mostly robotic so it doesn't make much of a difference.

As Doc walks in Biffa narrows his eyes.

Spotting what happened Doc nods and slowly sits down, "So, iron golem?"

"I think so, yeah," Biffa nods.

Doc shrugs, "You doing ok?"

"Hmm, yeah... I do feel a bit annoyed right now but I'm not sure."

"That's probably because I'm a creeper," Doc hisses softly, "Nothing to worry about."

"Is that going to be a normal thing?"

"It'll fade," Doc nods, "I had to get used to cats again."

Biffa nods.

"Well that was quick," Doc hisses surprised, "Meteor's already dormant."

"Oh," Biffa laughs, "Well this isn't too bad."

Noding Doc grins, "Well, I'll get out of your way, text me or X if you find anything."

"Will do," Biffa nods.

Heading outside, Biffa heads off the main island towards a village.

As he gets to the village the villagers crowd around him. Some of the little ones pat his leg and he gently hands them some flowers.

Walking over to the spawn egg Biffa sighs. There are some hermits gathered inside and Biffa grins at them, they're his family.

After a few days something else comes up, much like Mumbo if he's in something like a head space and someone gives him a command he wants to follow. He does his best to complete the task he's given.

In all his transformation isn't bad, mildly inconvenient at times, but not bad.