What's this? A talking tree?

Stiffing a giggle Tango stands as still as he possibly can.

"Tango where are you?" Impulse calls, "Are you invisible or something?"

"I'm right in front of you," Tango chirps.

After about five more minutes Impulse sighs, "Ok, I give up. Where are you?"

"Boo!" Tango runs out towards Impulse.

"Oh," Impulse laughs, "you have a tree costume."

Tango wiggles out of the tree costume and grins, "Who else do you think I can get with this?"

Reaching down Impulse ruffles Tango's hair and hums, "Try Mumbo and Grian."

Tango's face lights up, "ohh yeah."

_________

A few hours later Tango scrambles onto his horse and starts heading to his starter base.

Spotting Keralis busy on his island Tango grins, one more prank for the day.

Texting him to come over to his base Tango stands as still as possible.

Keralis arrives moments later, "Tango? Where are you Princess?"

Tango giggles.

"Oh are we playing games?" Keralis buzzes as he flutters his wings, "Let's see here..." He walks around circling Tango's tree.

Suddenly Tango feels his feet being lifted off the ground. He chirps in surprise.

"Found you," Keralis giggles.

______

The next morning Tango puts the tree costume back on and scampers over to the Evil Emporium.

Knocking on Ex's door he runs back and stands next to the path.

"Hello?"

"Hi," Tango responds instinctively.

Ex snorts as he spots the tree, "Oh my goodness me. What's this? A talking tree?"

"Yess, and I will control your future."

Laughing Ex looks at the tree, "And what might that be?"

"Uhh, Diamonds?"

Ex grins, "Diamonds are good."

"They are," Tango chirps in agreement.

"What use would a tree have for diamonds..." Ex hums looking down to Tango.

Tango freezes, "Uhhh.... Tree taxes."

Snorting Ex pokes at the tree, "Hmm are you really a tree?"

"Yes?"

"Are you sure..."

"No?"

Laughing slightly Evil Xisuma grins under his helmet, "What are you then?"

"Gone." Tango shouts as he bolts back towards his base.

Leaving a very confused looking Evil X standing in front of his base.

"Bye tango."