Calling The Watchers

"Mumbo," Xisuma calls out, "Can you come here for a moment?"

"Hmm?" Mumbo hums looking around to find the admin.

"The watchers have agreed to take a look into this... situation," Xisuma sighs, "They want to get your statement."

"Oh yeah," Mumbo nods, "Makes sense... Do they want to meet in person?"

"They do," Xisuma nods, "Let me know when you can go."

"I'm not doing anything now, so if you're open we could go now?" Mumbo suggests.

After a moment Xisuma pulls his helmet off, "I'm sorry... you don't deserve this. Changed without permission. I'm so sorry."

"What? X it's not your fault... no one could have guessed that the meteor would do anything. I mean we didn't even know it would hit us..."

"True," Xisuma shudders. Putting his helmet back on he offers his hand to Mumbo, "Let's go."

Arriving just outside the watchers offices Xisuma and Mumbo head inside and check in. They are directed to wait until they are called up.

Xisuma takes a seat in the End section so he can take his helmet off comfortably. Mumbo sits across from him in the overworld area. Sitting in companionable silence they wait to be called over.

Once they make it into the meeting room the watchers do a full examination for Mumbo. They check his code and do a physical examination.

"Well," The Watcher hums, "I'll have to go to the top, but this is familiar magic... not sure from where. I can't fix this right now."

Mumbo nods.

"Do you have any questions?" The Watcher asks.

"Yeah, uh, can I eat normal foods? They don't seem appealing but I'd rather not find out I'm making myself sick..."

"Oh, hmm let's see," The Watcher's eyes light up with magic, "Looks like yes you can eat normal foods, I would stay away from code food as much as you can, and not too much normal foods."

Mumbo nods, "Thanks."

"I'm sorry we don't have an instant fix," The watcher shrugs their wings stretching out, their communicator buzzes, "Give our well wishes to Doc."

"Of course," Xisuma smiles sadly, "We'll call you if anything changes?"

"Yes, please do that, and if you could have Doc give us the information he's gathered from the meteor we would appreciate it."

"Will do."