Seasons Change 2: Things are happening

Buzzing softly to himself Keralis heads off to where he plans his base to be. Bringing his dogs along with him of course.

Pina and Colada, he got them mid-season six and they've been with him ever since.

Once his starter base 'mansion' is done he gets everything settled in.

He, Bdubs, and Tango, head out to scam- borrow some diamonds.

As they walk up to Gem, Tango grins and plops a sign down. 'Gem Is Great'

Laughing she grins and gives him a high five. Tossing them a few diamonds, Gem looks at Keralis, "Wait. You can't fly?"

"No," Keralis shrugs, clasping two of his hands together, "They aren't strong enough."

"How do you try to fly?"

"Uhh," He flaps his arms and wings in a vague bird-like manner; drawing a laugh from Tango.

"Bees don't fly like that."

"Wait, really?" Keralis asks, eyes wide.

"Yeah, they do a little whirlwind motion," Gem grins fiddling with the brim of her frog hat. It fits nicely around her antlers.

Keralis tries the whirlwind motion and lifts off the ground a little, "Gem, you're amazing."

Grinning, she spins around a little, "Thanks."

Yawning Tango laughs.

A few hours later they run-up to the Egg.

"Hey Joe," Tango calls.

"Howdy," Joe grins, tucking his tails behind him, "How can I help?"

"So, we heard you were giving things out," Keralis buzzes, grinning.

"I- uh yes?" Joe squints.

"So how about some diamonds?" Bdubs laughs.

"Uhh, how about no..." Joe murmurs as he starts pulling up. The other three look at each other and start mining. Joe flickers and teleports over to the top of the half-construed egg.

"Get him," Bdubs yells.

Looking down, Joe dumps a bucket of lava out and runs. Hearing Tango's surprised shout, Joe turns back to see him sitting unharmed but mostly submerged in the puddle of lava. After a moment he giggles and curls into the warmth.

After checking that Tango's unharmed, Bdubs and Keralis chase after Joe. Jumping into the water Joe swims off.

"Dang he's fast," Bdubs murmurs.

_______

Looking at his RV base Mumbo grins. It's a cute little starter base. Setting to work on his potato farm he grins. Even if he can't eat it, an easy food source for the others is good: if they would buy it.

Grum and Jrum are both good helpers. Especially as Mumbo goes down into the mines. Once he has the Redstone he needs he starts work on a big potato farm.

"Uhh, Dad?" Grum murmurs, "Is dad ok?"

"What? Oh, Uh, yeah that might be a problem..."

Grian has the one and only dragon egg and is currently yelling about not touching it with his wings puffed up and his head feathers raised.

Walking up to them Mumbo waves, Landing on his shoulder, Scar laughs.

"Mumbo he won't let me touch the egg," He giggles.

"Isn't there a thing birds do? Brooding," Mumbo mutters his eyes turning a light purple,

Looking at the robot, Grian blinks, "Of course it is."