Seasons Change 1: It's a New Season

Grinning nervously Mumbo takes a step back, "So it's probably obvious, I was put up to doing the intro. Uhh, it's probably a lot more entertaining to watch me bumble through it."

A few of the hermits laugh, as Mumbo clicks his finger together and shrugs.

"We have two new hermits joining us," He laughs awkwardly, "Uh, welcome Pearl and Gem."

The pair in the small dip in the ground wave.

"I would recommend checking them out and... what else..."

Grian interrupts by getting flung into the air by an iron golem.

"Two more things," Iskall calls over as he tucks his slimes back into his pockets.

"Uhhhh," Mumbo shrugs, his eyes a bright yellow.

"We practiced this yesterday."

"Doesn't mean it sticks."

Joe slinks you behind Mumbo to help him out, "We're all on The same continent."

"Oh yeah, so we're all pretty close this season since..." He gestures vaguely around at the Group of hermits, "Yeah..." he cuts off awkwardly tapping at the Metal of his arm, "what else... Scar what?"

"Your pants match your face," The Vex giggles from his perch on Cub's head.

Mumbo blinks for a moment, his eyes turning a pink color, "I wish..." He laughs slightly as Scar shows his hat off.

"What else was I supposed to say..."

"Resetting out of the continent," Joe chitters.

"If you make stuff, not on the continent it might get reset," Mumbo nods as Joe takes over for the rest of the intro.

"Howdy everyone," He grins, "So for you new viewers, I would suggest not expecting particularly consistent content. We are trying our best but as you know we don't always feel comfortable sharing everything. The new hermits have their reasons for joining us and I would suggest watching them."

With the base Intro done the Hermits relax a bit, "Ren," Doc sighs, "How did you get up there?"

"Uh, Magic," The cybernetic werewolf shrugs.

"It was me," Joe calls over.

Doc nods, "Come on. Let's get started."

Letting out a startled squeak Tango lands in a heap at the bottom of the crevice. Etho respawns and shakes his fur out before turning to his more human form, "You good?"

"Yeah," Tango laughs, "Wouldn't want to respawn this early."