Lisianthus 2: Blooming

Fluttering her wings gently, Stress walks into Gem's greenhouse. She's been helping Gem propagate the flowers and other plants.

Plant magic makes that a lot easier. Stress is able to grow the cuttings into full plants in a matter of moments, instead of having to wait for a week or two for the propagation. Brushing her fingers past a poppy, she smiles softly and wanders past. Gently fluttering her wings she floats up to the rafter plants as Gem grins as she walks in.

"Thank you so much for helping me."

Stress grins, "It's no problem, it makes for good practice."

Grinning Gem hums softly and starts pruning the plants.

Shaking her head, Stress stumbles and falls to the ground, Gem is over her in a moment. Letting her eyes slip closed she's out.

______

Blinking her eyes open Stress pushes herself up. She's in an unfamiliar room. Standing up she looks around.

"You're up," Scar grins walking over his vex wings fluttering from their position tucked against back.

"Wait, you're normal sized..." Stress squints.

"Not quite," Scar frowns.

"Oh."

Scar nods softly, "Yeah," He stands there awkwardly.

Walking up to Scar, Stress hugs him. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders. Scar melts into the hug and shakes softly. They stay like that for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry," Scar sighs, "I haven't been able to really hug people in such a long time."

"Aww love it's fine," Stress smiles, "Is this your base?"

"Yep," Scar grins, "Uh, they had you come over here so you would be all, aaaaa. About the size difference."

Stress nods, "And Uh where did the dress come from," She's wearing a light pink flower petaled dress with a bell shaped skirt, "It's cute but wot."

"Oh, Uh when you shrunk it just kinda appeared,"

Stress nods, flittering her wings, "Ok. Ok, can we go?"

Scar nods, "Yeah, you can fly?"

"I'm a little shaky but yeah," Stress grins.

With that Scar helps her take off, he shows her around the boatem village and helps her fly back to the swamp.

_________

After helping Stress make a small room in one of her book shelves, Scar heads back to his base and leaves Stress, with Gem, and False.

Landing gently on one of Gem's antlers, Stress smooths her flower dress, "This is weird."

Gem frowns softly, "Oh yeah... do you think you'll be able to turn back?"

"What do you mean?"

False looks up, "Scar shrunk first... you did that later."

"Oh," Stress hums, "Maybe, that would be good."

"Hmm, how?" Gem murmurs, "Oh it's probably some kinda force of will thing if you can."

Stress hums and flutters off of Gem's antlers. Landing on the ground she walks over to a small birch tree on the side of the road.

At Gem and False's nod she loosens her hold on her magic. As she makes contact with the tree, nothing happens for a moment.

Then she pops back to her normal size, "Oh thank goodness."