hurting hermits 13: Hey Kid

It's been a few weeks after the whole round two of the meteor and the hermits haven't heard from the meteor since then. Something about finding everything out before the next step. Preparations have begun for a move to the new world.

Tango's Among Us game has been played a few times today and the hermit's spread out looking at the different mini-games.

A group consisting of Impulse, Zedaph, Beef; he's here to watch and hang out, Tango, Jevin, and Stress, head over to the chicken drop game.

They play for a few rounds before Tango slips and lands in the lava, taking a lot of fall damage on the way. Poofing into code he disappears.

When he doesn't reappear the others look at each other laughing, "He didn't set his spawn," Zedaph laughs as a shrill scream comes from near the train.

Turning to Jevin, Impulse frowns, "Was that a mini Jev?"

"Nope, I'm all here," He answers.

Looking at each other confused, the hermits head over to the room near the train. It had been made so if someone's instincts kicked in they would be able to sleep or do whatever was needed.

Sitting up Tango feels like something's wrong. Maybe it's the way the bed feels too big, or he can still feel the lingering heat of the lava.

As he climbs out of the bed he falls and smacks down onto the carpeted floor. Tears fill his eyes as he screams in shock. He hit his elbow a bit weird when he hit the ground. Wings fluttering, he pushes himself up. His clothes pool around him as he sits on the floor stunned.

Standing up he finds himself at eye level with the top of the bed. Chewing his lip he curls his tail around himself as Impulse skids into the room.

Impulse stares at him shocked, "Tango? You ok?" gently closing the door he stops the others from coming inside.

Looking up at him Tango murmurs, "I think I've shrunk."

"I think so," Impulse murmurs slightly looking down at Tango.

Tango looks up at Impulse, "I don't like this."

Squinting Impulse sighs and sits on the floor, "Hey man, I don't think that's everything that happened..."

"What do you mean?" Tango mutters as his shirt slips off his shoulder, he pulls it back on.

"Uhh, you look like a five-year-old," Impulse explains, taking a picture and showing Tango.

Tango blinks at it and backs into the corner, "Nope no, that's a filter or something. I'm not a kid," he backs away from Impulse and swallows, "Am I?'

"Hey Stress," Impulse calls over towards the door, "Can I get a hand here?"

"What's up?" She grins as she enters the room, her face falls as she spots Tango pressed into the corner, his normally red wings a bright yellow, "Oh, aww love come here."

Tango clutches at his sides as he slowly slinks out of the corner, "I don't like this."

Stress hums, "I know," She looks over him and then back at Impulse, "Do you want me to go and grab him something?"

His hair shimmers on the verge of combustion, "Hey, I'm still here you know."

"Sorry," Stress apologizes, "What do you think we should do?"

"Wait for a while," Tango states, crossing his arms.

After a few minutes, Stress leaves the room to go find Xisuma. Tango turns back to Impulse and swallows hard.