Pearl

Folding her new wings around her Pearl looks at the terraformed land around her. It looks good.

There's been a calm around the server.

One that hadn't been present for her entire time on the server.

Linked back to the Meteor. Because of course it does.

The other hermit lost a bit of tension. They're relieved. They don't have to keep a constant eye out for transformations. It's different, in a good way.

But something's still wrong.

She doesn't know what it is but she can feel it.

Regardless, this season is off to a good start, they have their little diamond tower competition going. Doc is destroying a good chunk of the world. Mega bases have begun popping up and the magic of the server has been slowly growing.

She doesn't particularly mind her transformation. Those arms are going to take a lot of time, energy, and practice to get used to, but the other stuff is pretty chill. No pun intended. The ice magic is useful for things like scaffolding. The Wings are amazing. And Xisuma had fixed her sleep cycle with just a little tweaking of her code.

There was a tiny drawback from the ice magic.

She's cold.

Like icy hands cold. All the time.

It doesn't bother her, directly. But the other hermits have a hard time with it. Especially Tango.

He has trouble maintaining body tempichers in the over world anyways, so being next to a living freezer isn't the best combination.

So she added magma blocks in some parts of her base. Hidden under other blocks in the areas closest to Impule's base.

It's the least she can do.