Seasons Change3: screams incoherently

Yelping Cub steps back from the dripstone, a bit has fallen on his head. Shaking it off he grabs a regeneration potion and sips at it.

Shivering he flicks his tail at the tingling. It's not normally this intense. It's probably nothing. Drinking the rest of the potion he looks at the setting sun and walks into his starter hut. The new season's been running for a little under two weeks now and there's already a bunch of insane builds and farms scattered across the world.

The next morning something feels off... After inspecting himself Cub shrugs and moves on, nothing looks different.

His day seems easier, almost. Not as stressful. Mining is easier, things don't seem to match up.

Another day passes and Cub heads over to the boatem gang. The moment he knocks of Scars door the vex gasps and gently touches Cub's face.

"Cub?" Scar asks softly, "Are you ok?"

"Me, I'm fine," Cub shrugs, rubbing his ear, "Why?"

"Uhhhh," Scar pokes at Cubs face, "Look in the mirror."

Pulling his comm out Cub looks at his face and drops the device, "Oh, oh that's bad."

His beard is no longer gray. Instead it's shot through with streaks of black.

Scar nods, "Meteor?"

"No, it's not here yet."

"Tell Xisuma," Scar flitters, "You should show him."

Cub nods dumbly and turns to walk back to his base, "I'll do that..."

Once back in his base Cub slumps down into a chair. He shifts into his lion form and slips into slumber.

He wakes up with Scar, and Joe looking down at him.

"Cub, could you turn back for me?" Joe asks softly, "The f-Vex are worried about you."

Yawning Cub sits down and blinks a few times before hopping down and stretching. He turns back and frowns, "Let me guess, I have hair?"

Landing on his head, Scar nods, "Yeah."

A small vex flitters out from behind Joe and looks over Cub, "this isn't our magic, and it's not the meteors."

"What is it?" Cub asks as he shakes softly.

Wrapping him in a blanket Joe sighs, "Glitch."

"That's not to bad," Cub nods, "Easy fix right?"

"Hopefully," Joe murmurs, looking at Cub he frowns, "We need to be at the egg."

Once there they call Xisuma over and explain what's happening. Tango wanders over, "What's going on?"

Looking down at the ten year old Xisuma shakes his head, "Cub has a glitch, can you text Doc for me."

"Uh, what... ok?" Tango sighs, pulling out his communicator. He sends a message to Doc and looks back over to the others.

The glitch looks like it's speeding up Cub geting younger and younger.

Doc rushes in a moment later Ren trailing behind.

"What's happening?"

"Glitched, looks like a regen potion got confused about the lion's age and is trying to make it match," Xisuma explains.

Nodding Doc looks at Cub, "How do you feel?"

"honestly, I feel pretty good, but if the ages match..."