Fish Out Of Water 3: That Was Fintastic

Flicking his tail Xb rolls into the water. He's waiting for Xisuma so they can discuss the changes happening so far. As he swims around he blows a small stream of bubbles out.

Walking in Xisuma perches on the edge of the water, he leans over slightly and starts the conversation., "So, what's happening instinct wise?" He asks.

Bobbing underwater for a moment Xb leans against the floor, "Uh, hunting, I guess and I'm attracted to sea lanterns."

Xisuma nods and gently splashes the water with his tail, "Um, how's being in the water?"

"I don't really mind it, at first it made me feel a little sick but I think that was the size of the area I had."

Nodding Xisuma agrees, "Probably, is something else bothering you?"

"The Vex deal, they won't say what they are going to do," XB shrugs, "We can trust them, but it's still really scary."

With a soft smile, Xisuma flicks his tail and splashes Xb, "Whatever happens it'll be better than what the meteor is doing."

Xb smiles back, "You're right, it can't get much worse than this."

Xisuma sighs, as Xb flicks his tail up out of the water, he grins before splashing Xisuma. The admin jumps back and bristles his spines. Xb laughs as Xisuma splutters.

Before Xisuma has the chance to do anything Xb ducks underwater and swims out to the main area.

Xisuma rolls his eyes and walks over to the big platform.

Doc is sitting with his legs in the water as he explains something to Xb. He pulls himself onto land and gently kicks his tail.

"The meteor is probably going to go dormant soon," Doc explains, "and uh, Scar told me the Vex want you to know how to hunt before they start to change what happened."

Wrinkling his nose Xb blinks down at Doc, "That's a bit concerning."

Shrugging Doc nods, "The vex work in strange ways, it could be a warning or it could be out of interest or even just mild concern."

Xisuma nods to himself before silently leaving the arena.

Doc pokes Xb a little so he flops back into the water, "Ok so, we both are ambush predators, when I hunt I crouch and stay like that until fish swims by. When you hunt you do the same thing and lay on a ledge until you find a fish."

As Doc paces, Xb swims along. Not really minding the creeper's way of explaining things. After a few minutes of instruction and explanations, Doc has Xb swim to the bottom of the arena and lay on a rock until the fish swim by.

It's interesting, ever since he's been transformed his energy was weird. Not like he has less energy or is overly tired, but he doesn't feel the need to move around after sitting still for a long time. He hasn't been able to decide if it's a side effect of being twice his normal size and it's just a way to conserve energy, or if it's part of the transformation. Causing him to sit still and not move as much. Shaking his head he looks over at the school of fish that is circling closer.