Hurting Hermits 3: Ram-Bunctious

Zedaph crawls out from his blankets and putters around his base. After eating breakfast he gets dressed and ready for the day.

As he puts his shirt on he gets stuck. Stumbling to pull it on he bumps into a wall, sending a jolt of pain into his head. Bleating harshly he pulls the shirt on.

Rubbing at his head he frowns, there's a bump, "I didn't hit my head too hard... Did I?" Running over to a mirror he looks at the side of his head and gasps.

Small cream-colored horns are starting to grow in, curinling above his ears.

Grinning he runs out his front door; which is his face, and over to the toon towers. He's gotta tell Tango about this.

"Tango Tango Tango," Zedaph grins as he shakes his friend awake.

He gets smacked by a wing for his trouble as Tango rolls over, "Five more minutes," He mutters.

Zedaph bleats, "Tango look."

"What?" The phoenix yawns as he rolls over to look.

"I have horns," Zedaph grins, showing off the short nubs that are swiftly growing into curls.

Tango sits up before flopping back down and rolling out of his nest, "Ok let me see."

As he inspects the small horns Zedaph bleats softly as Tango pokes at them and Zed flickers invisible.

"That not feel good?" Tango asks as his tail flicks nervously.

Popping back to The visible spectrum Zedaph shakes his head, "It kinda hurts."

"Sorry," His feathers puff up slightly.

"It's ok..." Zedaph nods, "We should go show Impulse."

Tango flaps his red wings out and grins, "Race you... Your base first. You don't have your Elytra, do you? "

Zedaph bleats and shakes his head, "Nope."

As the pair walk back to the cave Zedaph bumps his head onto Tango's shoulder.

"Are you headbutting?" Tango asks as he grins.

"Maybe," Zed bleats and runs ahead a bit. They pass by a tree and Zedaph narrows his eyes.

"Don't hit that," Tango grabs him to stop him from ramming into the tree, "If me poking your horns hurt that wouldn't be good."

"Oh," Zedaph frowns a bit, "Let's grab Impulse."