Comfort is found in words and actions: Iskall

Iskall leans against the base of the mega tree. The leaves of the tree swaying softly if the wind. Everything with the meteor has left Iskall feeling a bit weird. The transformation happened months ago but it still catches Iskall off guard.

Since they look completely normal sometimes it is easy to forget about the Iskalium. They can just be working on something and windup stuck on a block. It's a rare occurrence that any of Iskall's 'powers' flare up and cause any problems.

Sighing they stand up to head inside before it gets dark.

A thud from inside draws their attention, "Hello?"

"Oh Howdy, Iskall. Don't mind me," Joe rambles as he walks out from the nether portal room. As he spots Iskall he stops, "Are you ok, you look really tired."

"I'm fine, I've just been a little more iskallium like than normal."

"How so?

"It's nothing really, I've just been really stressed out today."

At Joe's nod Iskall keeps talking.

"When I get overly stressed I'll start getting sticky and the iskallium softens," As they explain Iskall checks to make sure one of the off shooting doors was still closed tightly, "I've gotten stuck to my tools and the side of a building today and I've never really done that before."

Moving his arm away from the wall Joe sits Iskall down, "Just talk to me."

Iskall nods, "I rarely ever glow. It's kinda random when I don't want it to happen. I can control it happening."

"Do you act like a living night light?"

"Sometimes, it's pretty useful. It just went crazy the other day. It was really bright and kind of flashy."

Joe nods as he listens, "You mentioned melting?"

"Yeah, it's really annoying. I can't stand melting. I get all globy and it's hard to keep a solid form."

As he explains Joe leans forward listening.

"Vee and Echo think it's absolutely hilarious and melt as well if they see it."

"How are they doing?"

"They're fine. It's really weird though. I never would have expected they would even show up. It's so confusing. They're slimes I don't know how to deal with them. I've never been good with kids or anything. Apparently I'm doing something right but they're baby slimes and they aren't going to grow unless they fuse with another slime."

Standing up Joe pats his arm, "You are doing fine and they love you."