MCC 14!! : TGTTOSATWAF and Ace Race

As the sun rises on the second day of the championships, people watching are let back onto the server after returning to their own servers for the night.

The contestants have a different setup, they have small rooms in one of the side buildings. An open atrium area connects all the rooms together.

The bleary-eyed audience members settle into their seats as the courtyard is filled with contestants. An excited buzz fills the air. Everyone is eager to see what the day's activities shall bring.

Philza and Techno are talking quietly with Tommy, explaining some things and telling him to talk to the others, get a feel for how to act around different people. He's not in trouble or anything he just had a few questions.

Ren is chatting with Hbomb as his tail wags excitedly, jumping around and grinning. Snorting slightly Hbomb laughs, rolling his eyes. Ren always gets overly hyper close to the full moon.

The bell rings signaling the start of the first game of the day and the contestants' file into the voting dome. As usual everyone tries to break the elevators. They successfully get into the underground and have a fun few minutes running around in the basement.

A soft tingling sensation fills the contestants as they are teleported into their balconies.

Eggs are popped into everyone's inventories and thrown into the air. Soft clucking fills the air and soon a choice becomes clear.

"And the game is To Get To The Other Side And Whack A Fan!" The announcer yells excitedly.

The crowd goes wild and the contestants are pretty excited as well. TGTTOSAWAF is a fun game and is overall pretty fair. Different challenges come with different skill sets and abilities.

Most of the teams are ecstatic and are grinning wildly. Philza fluffs his wings up in anticipation as Fundy crouches on the ground and smiles widely. Others give their teammates high-fives and prepare for the first drop.

Some of the fans are considerably less excited than the contestants, knowing that some of their seat neighbors would complain about the hermits the whole time. It's a very small percentage of the crowd but it is very obnoxious for everyone else watching.

_______

There are six rounds of this game. The first is a Tera Swop Map where the contestants must use elytra or their wings to glide down to a platform. Some people smack into walls and have to restart. Grian as expected comes in first place. Philza comes second.

The second game involves throwing yourself at a wall and launching yourself with a trident through holes in the walls.

After that it's the iceboats, occasionally the contestants help each other out. Either by letting them sit in the boats or pulling them off from the edge.

The next game is the bridge game where contestants have to speed bridge and try not to get knocked off of their bridge.

The fifth game is similar to the fourth in that players must build up and jump. This time they jump off and use their elytra and glide to the next platform.

The final game is one that comes down more to luck than anything. The contestants run at a wall and at random they might pick the right door and be able to go through.

______

By the end of the game, the contestants are exhausted. Everyone had a ton of fun, and it's no surprise that the Green Gazelles - False, Cub, Scott Major, and Philza - won. Those four together are just about unstoppable. Of course, the Purple Parrots are nothing to sneeze at either and are able to do incredible things, having come in second place.