Brown Fur

The Hippyland tourist destination was almost complete, the only thing left to do was hook up some of the farms to a storage system. Grian, Impulse, and Ren have just finished cleaning the lands of shulker boxes left mostly by Grian when Doc sent out a message saying that energy readings are coming from the meteor and to be a little cautious and to tell himself or Xisuma as soon as something starts happening.

"So, um, anyone feeling weird," Impulse asks awkwardly.

"Nope, all fine over here," Ren says from across the campfire. "Nothing strange at all,"

"I'm good," Grian answers from one of the ungodly shulker fields.

The Hippies continue to talk and eventually turn in for the night. As the moon rose high in the sky the meteor's effect Grew stronger causing one hermit to huddle closer into himself as the night progressed.
.....................

Grian bolts out of his bed when the screaming starts. Stumbling out of his camper still in his pajamas he rushes into Rens van with Impulse right behind him. "What happened?"

Ren stops screaming and opens his mouth showing the others the fangs that had replaced his canines. "I wake up and find this, I don't know what's happening,"

"I'm going to call Doc," Impulse says as he steps out of the camper. Ren nods and takes out a mirror and starts poking at the fangs.

"Does anything else feel weird?" Grian asks. "I know Mumbo felt really weird until we figured everything out,"

"Well, the top of my head feels pretty weird and my back is killing me," He mumbles through clenched teeth. "The pains getting worse," He gasps after a few moments of silence.

"Ok, let's get you out of here it's too cramped to do much," Ren nods his head and allows Grian to help move him outside.

"Doc's on his way, he'll be here in a few minutes," Impulse says as Grian helps Ren out of the camper.

"Good... Ren? Ren, you still with me?" Grian asks Ren whose face was contorted with pain.

Ren gasps for breath, trying to stay standing. "I-I can't, It hurts, so bad."

"Can you drink these?" Impulse asks handing Ren a potion of healing and regeneration. Ren nods his head and drinks each of the potions slowly choking them down.
........

"Doc's here," Grian says to Ren who was lying on his stomach in the grass. Then clears out giving them some space.

"Hey Ren, how are you doing?" Doc asks quietly sitting on the ground next to his friend. When Ren's only response was a low sad sounding growl Doc moves back a little and says "Impulse and Grian told me about your teeth and your back,"

"Doc?" Ren asks as he slowly sits up.

"I'm right here," Doc answers putting an arm around Ren. "Can you explain what's going on?"

"When I woke up my teeth had Sharpened Into fangs, after that my lower back started hurting bad and the top of my head feels really weird,"

"Anything else?"

"No"

"Ren, you growled at me,"

Ren's eyes widened in surprise. "I did?"

"You did," Doc confirms.

"I'm sorry about that,"

"It's fine. How does your back feel?"

"Beter, they gave me a regeneration and healing potion,"

They continue talking for a while until Doc declares, "I'll be back tomorrow, it's the full moon and I have to go witch proof Area 77 with Scar, They won't stop trying to get in, much like some hippies I know of,"