Hoof Care Day

As he steps forwards Zedaph winces.

"You ok?" Impulse asks as he catches his friend.

"Yeah, my foot... Hoof," Zedaph shudders, "Just started hurting."

"Oh," Tango gasps, flaring his wings out, "I read about something, hoofs are made of the same stuff nails and hair are..."

"Ohh, that could be the problem," Zedaph murmurs, "think I should file them... down?"

"Probably."

"I'll get the stuff and do it tonight," Zedaph nods.

______

Prancing a bit nervously Beef knocks on the door to Zedaph's base.

When the sheep hybrid answers, Zedaph grins, "Heard about the hoof care?"

"Yeah," Beef rubs the back of his neck, "I think it would be good to learn.

Smiling Zedaph leads Beef into his base, "Spa night."

Beef laughs and looks down, "Ok what's first?"

"So we need to trim the hooves. I was thinking about a foot bath?" Zedaph murmurs as he moves the clippers slightly.

"Sounds good to me." Beef shrugs as he lays down, keeping his human torso upright.

They sit around chatting for a while before they start the hoof trimming.

Beef can't reach his hooves so Zedaph trims them for him.

The night passes quickly and by the end both Zedaph and Beef feel a lot better.

"We should do this again," Beef grins as he starts heading back to his base."

"For sure," Zedaph grins, "I'll see you around."