Trickster Time

We have hit over 100,000 words!

The meteor or, Avar as they recently found out, has been silent for a while, and honestly Exy's getting pretty nervous. It's never good when he goes silent like this. Last time it was late Beef was affected and that didn't end well at all.

Frowning slightly he walks through the nether, Exy looks for the base his friend had built. It's well hidden amongst the craggy outcroppings of black stone.

When some of the hermits messed around with a cloning machine, It made someone. This person wasn't vary nice when he first appeared. Threatening to destroy the server. He escaped into the nether and hasn't been seen since.

What the others don't know, is that Exy's in contact with him. When he first sought out the dark knight, Hels didn't have the best reaction. He thought Exy was just another hermit trying to stop him.

Over time Exy manages to gain his trust. Keeping him up to date on things happening on the hermitcraft server. Hels slowly is influenced by the gentle persuasion of Exy. Understanding that he wasn't created on purpose and he doesn't have to be evil and destroy things. Hels stays in the nether. Not wanting to face Welsknight.

As Exy walks into the cozy home he hands Hels a shulker full of food and water bottles, "Any chance that you'll consider joining us in the overworld?"

"Not on your life," The pail red-eyed man shoots him a mocking glare.

Rolling his eyes Exy sits down on the small couch, "Are you prepared to hear what the meteor's done this time?"

"After last time? With the full transformations? Hit me with your best shot."

"Ok, you asked for it," Exy grins before starting, "Hypno was affected. The meteor was apparently really low on magic and for it to get more in a faster time he had to give Hypno magic. Xisuma had to go to the watchers for help, they gave him a spellbook so he could learn to use magic. After that happened he learned a spell that summoned a small dragon that helped him learn. The dragon was friends with a friend of the meteor. We know his name now, Avar. So, uh, yeah, he's got magic now and we know the meteor's name."

"Hold up, the meteor is giving people magic now?"

"Umm, I guess."

"Do you know who's being affected next?"

"Me, apparently," Exy shrugs.

"So why are you here?"

"To give you some company and food?"

With a sigh Hels stands up, "You don't need to do this, at your expense."

"But-"

"No excuses, you should go back," With this Hels grabs Exys arm pulls him up, and walks back with him towards the portals.

As they near Exy's communicator starts pinging wildly, "Uh oh."

"What's, Uh oh?" Hels hisses.

"Meteor apparently is active again."

"Not good, this is your brother's portal?"

"Yeah, I'll see you as soon as I can."

Hels nods and slowly pushes Exy through the portal and backs away, "I'll see you, just don't force yourself."

The moment Exy travels through the portal he blacks out. When he comes to he's in his bed and Xisuma is staring at him concerned, his spikes and fur are all fluffed up with anxiety. His tail flicks sharply behind him.

"Oh, you're awake. I found you passed out next to my portal."

"X?" He slurs, "Wha-what time is it?"