chancheol (a pig and a wolf)*

Okay, this oneshot are inspired by this cute gay couple named lucas and kibo. How can i get this idea? So, one of their vid is a challange for lucas to coax kibo to sleep. They do various cute thing and at the end, kibo ask for a bedtime story. Lucas then tell a story about three pigs and a wolf but with a different ending. So, i just explaining the story.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I dont know why but i feel bad for the wolf. I feel like we do a bad thing to him. I mean, what if he just want to be our friend? Just because he is a wolf he is bad. Okay, he might say he want to eat us but maybe he jusy kidding. I mean, i always threatened my friends and brother that i'll kill them or punch them but its just a joke. I look at my brothers, kwannie and sollie who looking outside the window, all alarm and scared. But why? He maybe just want to play with us. Look, he do blow my brother's house but its not his fault that my bro thought they can built a house with hays and straws. Sooner than later, it will damage. It just about time. The wolf just want to knock some sense into their head.

"Channie, i think you should go to sleep now. We will stay up all night and watch out," kwannie hyung said which annoyed me more.

"Why?," i said.

"What do you mean, chan?," sollie hyung said with a frowns.

"Why must we be scared of him?"

"Because he is a wolf, chan. He will eat us with no mercy. Do you want to be eaten?," they try to scare me.

"But, papa han said, everyone have a heart thats mean all of us have love feeling. He might be a lonely wolf and and we need to give him some love"

Kwnnie hyung and sollie hyung shake their head probably think that im too young for this or whatsoever. My rage boild.

"I will prove to you guys that im right!," and with that i run away from the house with them yelling to me, calling me to come back home. Tears running down my cheeks, i hate them. I hate it when people being racist. We do live in a cruel world but we can be a beautiful people with love and accept everyone.

__________________________

Brrr. Where am i? Its raining heavily and im scared and tired. I dont know how long i walk like this, under the heavy rain. Ugh i cant stand it anymore. Its so cold, im sleepy. I look around and see a cave. I should sleep there.

A few feets away and everything become black.

____________________________

I woke up by a sound and a light come from, ugh, oh its a bonfire. I slowly sit up. I think im in the cave that i found earlier. Thats mean, someone dragged me in.

"You're awake," i turn around to see him. The wolf. His not in his wolf form and he dont wear a top, revealing his toned body. I blush.

"What are you looking at piggy?," i gulp, hearing the cold tone in his voice. Calm down chan. Calm down.

"Uhm, i-"

"I think you should go to your home after the rain stop," he cits me off, walking to the bonfire and sit a few feets away from the fire. Looking..alone. Did he live here alone? Where is his parents? His sibling? His friends?

"No, i dont want to," i murmurs, eyes directing to my fingers.

"What?"

"I dont want to leave. I want to s-stay here, w-with you" as much as i stutters at least its louder this time.

He smirks "why do you want to stay here, piggy, ill eat you. Dont you scared?"

"B-but you d-dont"

He chuckles "just go home"

"I dont want," i repeats and i think that make him mad cause now he is walking toward me, eyes as cold as an ice. My bode shacking as he bent down, face just inches away. I gulp.

"D-dont-"

He laughs as he retreat himself.

"See? You are scared to me," he said with more loud laugh.

"No, i i want to say dont do that cause ill be scared and we cant be friend," he stop laughing, looking back at me.

"Friend?," i can hear a mocking tone in his voice.

I nods, "friends"

THUMP! "Ahhhh!!!," a yelled as the thunder come, hugging my legs and put my head there.

Im scared. I hate thunder. Momm.

Suddenly i feel a arm, wrapping me, hugging me.

"Aw, dont be scared. Im sorry. I didnt mean any harm. I-i actually want to be friend with you and your brother but everyone scared of me and i feel sad cause im not bad so..i blew your brothers house, thinking its a good idea, that we'll laugh together but that scared them more. Im sorry. Anyway, what is your name, piggy?"

"C-channie," he then releases my body but arm still on my hand.

"Channie," he smile softly which i swear, my heart skip a beat "you are a really cute piggy," he said as he pinch my cheeks lightly.

"Im not cute," i whines "im handsome" he smiles.

He put his palm back to my head "a cute handsome pig. My piggy"

I dont know why but the way he said "my" hit me differently. That i feel like im his and he will protect with all cost. The thunders come back and i flinches.

"Dont be scared," he said before turning himself to his wolf form. He then go near the bonfire and lay there, motioning me to come to him which i gladly obey. I then lay close him, snuggles myself to soft fur and warm body. Is it wrong if i fall in love with a wolf? Is it wrong i fall in love with him this quick. Yeah, i love him and theres nothing wrong with it. I can be his piggy and he can be my wolf. My handsome wolf.

I proudly saying im a luckiers now, Lucas and kibo's fandom name. So now, im a lucky carat. Haha.

Dont forget to comment and vote for me if you like it :)