jihan (insecure)*

[Important!!]
I will not accept any request since my collegue year just start and I don't think I can update always. So yeah. Honestly I don't even know if someone still read this book or not. But this shot is special since we finally get a JiHan selca after 2 years. I'm cryinggg, tbh LMAO.

Summary;
In which Jeonghan is insecure about himself

==================================
Jeonghan keep on staring at Shua from the dining table. The ramen he have in front of him is long neglected. Lots of thought and voice come to him. He bit his lower lips while eyes fixed on the America boy.

Jeonghan thought Joshua didn't realized it since well, the boy is watching an English Movie with Vernon. But no. Joshua can feel Jeonghan's gaze. Heavy and make him both uncomfortable and worried. But he don't want to look back at the older since that will make him caught off guard and who know what bad thing will happen, like the boy might fall and else.

"Why does Jeonghan hyung look at you like that hyung," Joshua turn to Vernon who sit beside him yet, eyes still fixed on the tv.

"You can feel it too?"

"Of course. That hyung seem like a predator who watching their prey's movement," Vernon said before faking a shivered "scary"

Joshua smile at the younger's antic "I don't even know. Maybe he want something from me"

"Then I suggested you to go to him now cause I start feel uncomfortable with whatever tension you guys have now," Joshua want to open his mouth when he then heard a very loud sigh from the boy they talk about.

Joshua decide to turn to his boyfriend to see the boy now is washing his hands at the sink before he walk out from the house without even sparing a look to him or vernon.

Joshua frowns, what is wrong with him?

"I think it's a best for me to go to him and asked what's wrong with him, vernonie. I'm sorry we can't watch the movie together," Joshua said as he getting up.

"No worries hyung. I'm worried for him too. You know Jeonghan hyung. He always clinging onto you unless it's the gose filming time. Seeing him distancing himself from you is both weird and worrying"

°•°○●°○°

The door opened to reveal Jihoon in his pajamas, rubbing his eyes like he just woke up which no doubt, he is.

"Sorry for waking you up, jihoon," joshua said, allowing himself to get into the shared  house.

Jihoon just give Joshua nods and single hum before walking back to his room.

"Hi hyung," Joshua turn to Hoshi who was eating snacks at the dining table while watching whatever video that is from his phone.

"Hi Soonyoung," Joshua approached the younger "waittt. If you here, then why don't you open the door yet let the sleepy JiHoon did it?," he asked with a frowns.

"Ah for that. Jihoon fall asleep at the couch just now which I woke him up right before he knocks so he open it on his way to his room," Soonyoung explains "anyway, are you here because you want to meet Jeonghannie hyung?"

"Ah yes. He's in his room, right?," Joshua aksed which Soonyoung replied with a nods.

"Anyway is he okay? I thought he went out to meet you?," soonyoung asked before put another chips in his mouth.

Joshua sighs "yes but he just said a single hi to me. Then he cooked a ramen he found which I think is belong to Seungcheol, but you know Jeonghan. He didn't talk to me when I am at the same space with him. After that, Vernonie came and asked me to join him watched this new English Movie that he find interesting. But even after Jeonghan finish cooking he didn't join us yet, he sat at the dining table while staring me"