soonchan [my tiger]

This is a req from Tebakja_

Im sorry this take a while. This idea can be a full book story so i have a problem in cutting some part but at the same time make it understandable. Some part might be a bit confusing and weird bcs like i mentioned before, i to need cut some part. I hope you enjoy this shot.😊😊

-----------------------------------------------------

Chan want to cry badly now. Hes cold, starving, thirsty and scared. For the nth times of that day, he look around but hopeless still there. The dark still surrounding him and he know, no one will meet him in the thick forest. He regret taking this desicion.

"Mom...dadd," he cries, tottaly having a breakdown at the moment. As he start to calming himself, suddenly he heard a movement from the thick bushes near him.

"W-who's there," his body start trembling in fear. He know that is not peoples that searching up for him but instead, its an animal. Wild one. He gulps.

Thats when the light from moon come and the creature going out from the thick bushes. Chan gasps, he try to stand up but his feet turn to jelly that he quickly land on the ground back. The tiger walk closer and closer and its eyes looking down at him.

Chan faints.
--------------------------------

Chan woke up with a wave of pain in his head. He look aroumd and realise he is in a room, thats mean he in someone house. As he still figuring where the hell he is, a delicious aroma come dancing at his nose, making his stomach growled. Put that aside, chan sighed in relief. He is still alive thats mean the tiger last night didnt eat him.

Suddenly the door open up and a boy walking inside. Chan frown when he spot the two cat-alike ears on the boy's head and then he see a long tail wiggling behind the boy. A cat? Wait, the color is black and orange..a tiger?

"Stop examining me boy," the tiger-boy said with a cold gaze making chan shivers

"S-sorry," chan siad with a shacky voice.

"Get up, clean yourself. We will having a breakfast together"

Chan nods before both of them getting out from the room and the maybe-tiger boy tell chan where the bathroom is.

"I have an extra clothes so i will give you later with a towel"
------------------------------
Chan's mouth watering as soon as his eyes meet the meat on thr table.

"Wow, did you cook all this?," chan asks, taking a seat on one of the chair there. Forgetting the scared feel he have moments ago.

"Yeah, dont worry, its an edible food. I have some hybrids friends that kind enough to bring me human foods and clothes"

"A hybrid?," thats explain why the boy look like that. "A tiger one? So you are the tiger i meet last night?"

"No, thats a real tiger. He just not hungry when he meet you but since you fainted he call me. Anyways, dont walk around without me too much unless you want to be eaten. We are at my place, thats mean theres a lot of tiger here"