jeongchan [baby]

Req: simp4bottomseoks

Male pregnancy. A very veryyy fluffy one.

==================================

Chan look at himself in the big mirror in front of him. His eyes go down to the reflection of his big tummy. He is 8 months old in pregnancy. He smile of that thought, he's so excited to see the little beans of his. But the smile faded when he look back at himself. He can't deny the slight pain of regretness that bloom in his heart because of having the baby and he feel awfully guilty of it.

It's not like he hate the baby, he hate how he look now. He is chubbier and he look so.. so like not he use to be.

He feel ugly.

Chan is too immerse in his thought that he don't realized someone have enter the room, looking at him with a small smile. The guy walk to Chan and put his arm around Chan'e neck, hugging hin from behind. Chan jump but he quickly calm down as the familiar perfume hit his nose. The pregnant male flash a smile at his husband as the guy place his head on chan's shoulder.

"Chan, i know what you are thinking and i just want you to know that you still look beautiful in my eyes," Jeonghan whispered. He then put his hand on the said boy's tummy "you look cuter like this," the older said as he rub it softly "and I can't thank you much because you willing to keep our baby"

Blame the hormones, Chan's lips form a smile as tears rolling down his cheeks. Jeonghan turn Chan around and kiss his forhead "my handsome husband. I love you no matter what"

°•°○●°•°

After spending hours, fighting for his life and the little beans, loud cried finally fill the room.

Jeonghan whispers lot of sweet things to the younger's "thank you baby" "you did well" "my strong beautiful husband"

Chan just laid there weekly with tears still rolling down his cheeks. The nurse then congratulate the couple "a healthy baby girl" and the younger can't stop crying as they hand their little beans to him. "Papa did it. Thank you for everything, my sweet princess" jeonghan who just look at them are trying very hard to hold back the tears. As soon as the nurse take the baby back, Chan knocked out of exhaustion.

------------

"Hi sweetheart," Chan woke up to a smiling Jeonghan.

"What time is it now?," he asked with a hoarse voice. He sit up, leaning his body to the headboard.

"9 pm or something like that," Jeonghan take Chan's hand, carressing it softly.

"Where's the baby?"

"They will bring her to us later," Jeonghan said "I'm so proud of you my handsome prince. Again, thank you for everything" Chan hearing it with a big smile.

Not too long after that, the nurse come with the baby. They put her on the small bed  beside Chan's bed.

"The baby is in a healty state. I supposed you to give her milk now. If you need anything just come to us," the nurse said as he bowed down and leave them.

Jeonghan walk to the baby and carefully lift her up, handing her toChan "i already make the milk for her," Jeonghan said as he take out a bottle of milk.

(Yeah chan can't produce milk-)

"Our beautiful princees," Jeonghan cooed. "What should we name here, hm?"