junshua (<3)*

Well since this idea suddenly come to me, so I guess why not?

Shua have a problem.

Warning: Self harmed, bloods and suicide
==================================
Jun is worried for Joshua. He want to ask wether the boy is okay or not but he also don't want to be a nosy parker. He don't want to push the limit.

But Joshua who he know before is not the Joshua he's thinking about now. Old Joshua is a kind funny Shua. Old Shua laugh easily eventho the joke is not funny. Well, considering the boy himself love to give weird joke. But that's fine. Jun love the humor. Though he don't laugh he always give a smile.

Now Joshua is the opposite version of him. Now Joshua is weird. He barely talk. He look like a mess, a bad mess. He look like he didn't sleep for days and now Shua scared the hell out of Jun.

Did their other friends see the change too? Well, yeah. They have talk about Joshua's condition once. But they, except Jun, conclude that Shua is just going through that phase. Jun, in the other hand, didn't think like that. Joshua is having a problem and none of them knew it.

Well maybe another reason, why he is too worried about Shua more than the others is because he have a feeling for Joshua. He miss the old Shua. The old Shua that give Jun butterfly in the stomach. Shua that have a very big shiny eyes, like those eyes held a stars in it. Shua that look like a rabbit and a cat. Shua that have a very cute smile that whoever see the smile will make other smile too. Shua's soft giggle that like a music to Jun. Shua that he love.

But now everytime Jun look at the boy, he just feel worry and sad.

Now, it's been a week since he last saw Joshua. Well, the school holiday just start a week ago. But Joshua, never once join their group of friend to having a hang-out. He also didn't text anything in their group chat which unlikely of him because Joshua, if he can, want to reply to everything they said.

So Jun decide to take an action. Eventho he don't know Shua's problem maybe he can help cheer the boy up. As the result, Jun bought a bouquet of tulips flowers for Joshua. The flowers itself give a message of 'always think about you'. Jun hope Joshua understand that he always think of Joshua. It always feel great when you know someone is thinking about you or if someone care about you. Jun also buy lots iof ice-creams and snacks so they can hang-out a bit longer.

Despite be so worry for the boy, Jun also feel excited and happy. He really hope he can Joshua's smile this time and hope to hear that laugh again.

Reaching Joshua's house, Jun suddenly feel goosebumped. The house is quite dark if he might say. The windows and door are all close. The car that belong to Joshua's parents are not there means they are already off to work.

He brave himself and knocked on the door. No one respond him at all. Is Joshua out? To where? Jun knocked again but the respond still remain the same. With a dissapointment, Jun decide to take a leave. But not long after he turn around, he heard a loud screams come from the inside. Jun drop everything he held out of panic.

"Joshua?? Joshua you there? It's me Jun. Please open the door," Jun banged on the door. But it not opened at all, in fact he hear more groans and pain screams.

Hus heart skip a beat and panic creep all Jun's body, Jun crashed the door as hard as he can. Thank god, the door finally broke.

With that, Jun quickly run in. But what Jun see make him stop. His jaw dropped by the scene. Is this even Joshua's house? The living room is a mess. It's dark and smell like alcohol. He even spot a scattered glasses but what make he feel like his heart stop beating is the view of bloods in some places.