seoksoo [arranged]

Req from: simp4bottomseoks

I know I said I want to make a hybrid story for you but I change to omegaverse and honestly it's not really the typical alpha/omega thing. If aything, it's more to just a props.

Hope you still like it :>

==================================

Rules said that Alpha is destined for an Omega and vice versa. But sometime, the rules must be broken in order of everyone's happiness and joy. For now, Alpha can be mated with other Alpha or Beta and so does the Omega can be mated with other Omega or Beta. Look? World shouldn't run like what the society tell us.

But it's tottaly different when it come to  background status. Rich alpha, beta and omega can't be mated with lower status alpha, beta and omega. The high status usually will be mated with someone just as rich as them and no one is allowed to against that idea.

But Lee Seokmin, the rich omega fall in love with the not so rich Alpha Joshua Hong. The alpha is a son of Seokmin's parents worker and his family have been living in the Lee Mansion since he is still not existed.

Seokmin and Joshua become friend from by the time they still trying to figure out numbers and letters. Joshua is 2 years older than the omega making the alpha as Seokmin's unofficial babysitter and bodyguard. The Lee family don't really mind the fact that the two become a good friend cause they also have a good relationship with the Hong family.

Seokmin like the elder so much. The way Joshua take care of him, protect him, shower him with affection. He can't stop but like the boy a bit too much than he should which gradually turn into love. Yes, Seokmin is in love with the lower status alpha and he couldn't care less about the stupid status. He's in love, that's what matter.

It happened a day before his 17th birthday when Joshua's scent suddenly intoxicating him, a strong bonfires scent keep lingering in his nose. Too strong, too alluring and Seokmin know Joshua must be his. That's why he decide to conffess right then. He is so nervous and scared that Joshua might rejected him or the alpha might not be his mate because Joshua never said anything about his strawberry scent. Which is kinda stupid actually since he obviously can smell it. But heis just a nervous 17 years old teenager at that time, let the boy live.

Anyway, Joshua is so popular boy at their school for his good look and wiseness and gentleness and Seokmin can't lose him to them! But that's not just it. Joshua is already 19 at that time, what if the alpha thought he's too young? But again, he will never let the other people take his Joshua. Not under his nose.

"Joshua hyung, I love you!," the simple confession but enough to make Seokmin stuttered and his face turn to bright pink. The omega almost fainted for goodness sake.

Joshua, on the other hand, can't help but smile from ear to ear and cooed at how cute Seokmin is. Nontheless, Joshua, of course, accepted his love. He even said about how he have keep himself controlled, in secret because Seokmin's strawberry scent have been driving him crazy since 2 years ago. The alpha even kiss his forhead at the end! His forhead!!! Omg!

Nevertheless, their relationship need to stay as a secret. He can't tell the Lee's parents. What if they fired Joshua's parents? They can afford to find a house but that's means Seokmin and Joshua can't see each other anymore! We don't want that, do we?

Eventho it's quite hard to hide it, they are still happy living like that. They are so in love to care about it but we can't expect the days to be all rainbow and unicorn all the time.

Today, a Xu family from China come to the Lee's house. They are just as rich as Seokmin's parents and they even bring their son, Xu Minghao.

Seokmin and Joshua is in the omega's room, cuddling on the bed. Giggling with lots of kisses from Joshua for Seokmin. The scent of strawberry and bonfire mixed and filling the room are so sweet and comforting. Ah, it's supposed to be a perfect day for them.