jihan (marriage)*

Joshua and Jeonghan end up in a force marriage. It's not like they have power in this kind of thing. Their fate had been decided the day they was born by their family. The two strangers, never even meet before their marriage, is fated to be together just because of an old promise.

Well, not really a stranger since they go to the same collegue together. Joshua might not know but Jeonghan actually know him more than the younger think he is. Why? Because Jeonghan had a crush on him. But of course Joshua never know that. They are stranger. Never have a conversation before, never interact, never been in the same class too.

So how did Jeonghan get a feeling for Joshua. Let say, first love is actually a thing on this. Jeonghan still remember the first time he saw Joshua. It's at spring season. Joshua is sitting under the beautiful cherry blossom tree. The sight in mermerizing, breath taking amd beautiful. Jeonghan instantly fall in love. He thought this will be just for a few weeks or so since he like Joshua because how preety he look. But no, he eventually fall in everything about Joshua. How he treats people around him, how kind he is. He's perfect if Jeonghan need to be honest.

But once Jeonghan know about the marriage, he is sad rather than be happy. Because Jeonghan want the best for Joshua. He want Joshua to have a happy life and if even he is not included in the story, he'll be fine because that just how much Jeonghan love him. He don't want Joshua to stuck with someone he don't like. Yes it's hurt to think like that but it's okay. Behind every beautiful things, a sacrifice must be done.

Jeonghan and Joshua still never talk to each other at collegue after the marriage arrangement was announced. They keep on being stranger to each other. Jeonghan is fine, of course. Hurt but fine, he still manage to smile around his friends. Noting to be sad about. It's a marriage just by on the paper. Just because of an old promise that been made few years ago, they are still not born yet even. It's not gonna change anything. Joshua will never be his.

The situation continue like that even after they start living together. Of course there's an urge of being all lovey dovey to his husband. But again, this is all fake. The marriage and a thought of them be each other's property is fake.

Joshua is nice though. He still have a small conversation with Jeonghan. But instead of like a husband and husband, it's more like they talk as a roomate.

It's hard. Living with someone, he like. Joshua is like an air for him. There, but he will never get the chance to hold him.

But even how many time he try to be strong no matter how much time he try to brush everything off, it still so damn hard for him. Every days passing by, is like a torture for him. His heart shattered to pieces every single time he look at Joshua. Not to mention, Joshua have his own love partner as well.

Jeonghan feel guilty for this. Being married to him and all. Joshua deserve to be happy. He deserve to be with someone that he like. He can't never tell what's on his heart to anyone cause no one know about their marriage but their close family. So Jeonghan is all alone in this black hole.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Jeonghan pick up his phone, "Hello? Joshua?"

"Hi. This is not Joshua. I'm his friend. Can you please pick Joshua here? He's drunk and all. I don't know where he live so I can't help. But you are his roommate right?"

Roommate. Of course.

"Sure. I'll be there in 5 minutes. Tell me where you guys are now"

^^

"Here," the man waving his hand to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan walk closer to them. He look at the unconcious Joshua "why does he drunk himself?" He asked, taking Joshua's arm and wrapped it around his neck.

"His girlfriend dump him. So he's sad and yeah," when did Jeonghan become a crybaby? Where is the strong him? Why did he feel like crying? He's not yours Yoon Jeonghan. Get it all together.

"Ahh. Okay, I'll bring him home now"

^^

Arrived at home, Jeonghan drag the boy to the bed. He start helping in taking off the boy's coat and try to make him comfier. Jeonghan gently lie Joshua down on the mattress. Jeonghan stare down at Joshua, he smile softly, starting to play with Joshua's hair gently.

"If parrallel universe exist, are you gonna be mine there, Joshua? Are you gonna love me just as much as I do?" He sighs softly.

I don't understand my own feeling. I love you but I don't want you to be with me. I want you to be with someone that make you happy. It's not me. But it's fine. It's okay. Cause your happiness is my happiness.

You won't be able to remember anything. I'm not completely in my own right mind either. And it's that time of night when the stars start to fade. So wouldn't it be okay? I know this reason don't make any sense but just for one night. Just for this one time. Let say it's a dream.

Jeonghan lean in, kissing the love of his life on the forhead, lovely.

I always wishing you will be able to find that happiness you deserve. I've been actimg strong for all this time but I'm so tired now. I'm sorry.

Jeonghan get up. He walk to his room, taking the bags he have. He then head to the closet. Start packing up. It almost 3 am when he finish sort everything he have int the bag.

He walk back to Joshua's room, looking at the boy who have been his happiness for all this time for the last time.

Jeonghan walk out from the house. He call the taxi and stop at the train station.

People said, don't run away from your problem. Joshua is never his problem, he is his everything. And sometime, we all need to let them go.

[A/n]
Inspired by Jazz for Two manga. I stole some of their line because I found it beautiful. This time I make Jeonghan suffered and not Joshua and this is a 30 minutes work haha. Tell me if you need a happy ending. Or you guys like it end like this. Thank you for reading ♡