jihan (marriage 2)*

Continuation for marriage for those who want a happy ending :) enjoy :>

This is inspired by Jazz for two manga too. Man that manga is so beautiful. You guys should read it. I still want to stole some of the lines they use because it's so good but I don't remember which chapter it is. But yeah try to read it. Now I'm listening to all jazz music recommendation that they mention in that manga.

======================================
Joshua wake up with a bad headache. His head pounding like crazy, almost regretting his choice of waking up. He look around, trying to figure out where is he to realized he's at home after a few minutes.

As the headache become more bearable, Joshua get up from his bed. That's remind him of who bring him to home. His friends? Ugh whatever.

He go out from his room. Does this house always been this quite? Seems a bit strange, no?

Oh... yeah

Joshua turn his head to Jeonghan's room. He's not awake yet. Usually Jeonghan will always be the one to wake up, preparing their foods. Joshua's lips form a smile, he himself don't even know since when this become a habit for them. It's just so natural that Jeonghan cooking for them and they eat together.

But guess he is just too tired over something last night, that's why he still not wake up yet. Joshua walking to the fridge, grabbing an apple and start eating. His headache are getting better, so guess there's no need for pills.

He then heading toward his room again to take a shower and change to the clean clothes. Jeonghan is still not out from his room yet when Joshua walk out. Shrugging it off, Joshua plopped down on the couch and start watching the tv.

The time passed without Joshua noticing and now it's almost noon. Switching the tv off, Joshua look at Jeonghan's closed room again. Wow is he that tired? Or is he sick?

Joshua head to Jeonghan's room, knocking on it "Jeonghan? Are you awake already? Are you sick?"

No reply. Joshua sighs. He don't want to interrupt Jeonghan's personal space. Huh funny how they are husbands yet this is how their relationship going. He didn't blame Jeonghan of course. He blame no one. This is something that even have no power to change it.

Giving up, Joshua walk back to his room. After few minutes, he decide it's better for him to eat outside. No, maybe he should buy some foods for Jeonghan too and eat together with him. Hopefully, Jeonghan will wake up once he's back.

Joshua grabs his wallet and start heading outside. But again, something feels odd.

Where's Jeonghan's shoe?

So... wait? He's not at home for the whole time? Joshua don't know why but this make him panic. He rush to Jeonghan's room, knocking on it a bit louder, a bit faster "jeonghan?? Are you there?" No answer, surely drive Joshua crazy.

He put his hand on the doorknob. Not locked. Pushing the door open, Joshua's heart litterally stop beating as he see Jeonghan's room is completely empty. The closet's door is all opened, revealing it's inside.

Suddenly everything become numb to him. Why? Why does he feel so empty by all this? Why don't he feel just like this empty when his girlfriend dump him? Why does the pain is too much, too painful than last night.

Wait, what actually happen last night? I don't remember anything after I've gotten my self drunk. Who actually bring me home? Why does jeonghan suddenly not here? Where did he go? Did I hurt him in any case.

Joshua take out his pocket, dialing his friend.

"Oh hi Shua. Are you okay after last night? Man you drink too much last night"