soonhoon (mine tho)*

Young successful CEO soonyoung and Jihoon.

==================================

"Hey Soonyoung," Seungkwan barge into the said boy's office without even knocking.

Soonyoung who is too focus on his computer jumped a bit before putting his hand on his chest, trying to calm his heart.

"Boo Seungkwan, there's a reason why I put a door there and one of it is for anyone to knock on it first before entering. You don't even ask for my permission and how many time I must tell you to call me Mr. Kwon or at least hyung," Soonyoung rants as the other just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. I just need to tell you that JCHong company is holding a party this weekend. The invitation is for you and your husband," seungkwan spell out, placing the card on the elder's table "and before you said you'll go alone, I'm ought to say,, please bring Jihoon there. I know your marriage with him is just on contract but you guys are married now and jihoon is a great guy. He's cute and lovely. You can't keep him at that house forever. Bring him to there shouldn't be a problem"

Sonyoung sighs "but he may not want to"

"You haven't ask him yet and please, can't you see that he really love you? He is not after your money, hyung"

"I know Seungkwan. It just, I don't know. I seriously don't know," soonyoung sighs.

"Just bring him. Me and Hao will come to your place to take care of his clothes. That's it. No more words. I'm going now," and with that Seungkwan walk out from the office with soonyoung's eyes trailing him.

Soonyoung sighs for the nth time. If it's about Jihoon he will always lost his confidence. Their marriage is just on paper. Nothing more. Nothing less.

He can see it though, that Jihoon actually fall in love with him. That cute boy always take care of him but he always treated jihoon like that boy is nowhere near him. He don't know if he actually love him or not. Is that his true feeling? Or his hormones? He is confused.

But he admit, Jihoon is cute and he actually have a very nice voice. Once he caught that boy singing at their park. Oh, how he hope he can asked Jihoon to sing for him everyday but he is Kwon Soonyoung.

Eventho he still thinking about his feeling, he aditted that he feel jealous over that boy named Seokmin. Seokmin is Jihoon's bestfriend. But he can see that Seokmin is actually in love with his husband. Or so he think. That can't do. Jihoon is his. Periodt.

Suddenly he become excited. Maybe this is a chance become closer to that boy of his. He can show off to peoples there tha a cute boy named Jihoon is his and nothingless.

°•°○●°•°

The morning of the party day.

Seungkwan and Minghao is sitting at the chair, sharring a gossip while waiting for Jihoon to change his clothes. They have been stuck like that since an hour ago.

"H-how do I look?," Jihoon asked coyly as he step out from the dressing room.

Minghao grins while seungkwan's jaw dropped "you look magnificient! Oh goodness, you will make all heads turn to you darling. Let's put some make up and you are ready to make all men and women fall for you"

But Jihoon quickly shakes his head with a horror expression "I-I don't want anyone attention," he said "I-I just hope Soonie will not embarrased to bring me there"

The other two can't help than cooed "oh darl, of course he will be proud to show you off cause if he don't then I'll poked his eyes with a fork"