soonhoon (cute drawing)*

In which jihoon only post his cute drawing at insta and soonyoung is his number one fan! I dedicate this chap to Fluffy_Woozi

============================

"Omo omo omo omo," soonyoung squeals while he jumping around the living room which startled the hell out of chan who still sleeping in the couch.

The younger groans in annoyance "ugh hyung, can you please calm down your voice and your stupid excitement? Its only 10 in the morning and some people still need their sleep and what i mean by some people, is its me"

Soonyoung rolls his eyes but the grins still remain on his lips "hey, its not my fault you and your boyfriend decide to play video game till 6 okay?" The older than slump himself on the couch where chan laid.

"Grrrr. Why the hell you squealing anyway?"

Soonyoung wide grin become wider that make chan thought his brother will broke his own face "cause lee dot woozi just post a new drawing of his and its super cuteee,"soonyoung said, eyes fixing on his phone, admiring the art.

"Ugh, i dont understand how boy in your age love that stuff. Shouldnt you love something like sports, bullying, drugs, smokes and parties" soonyoung tsking as he rolls his eyes

"I wander what seungcheol hyung has rubbed to you-"

"His d-" soonyoung quickly put his hand onto chan's lips.

"Gosh, fetus, i didnt need to know about your sex life, you baby. Jeonghan hyung will murder seungcheol hyung if he know you can talk dirty now"

Chan rolls his eyes 'im not a baby anymore'

"Anyway," soonyoung countinue "this is not bad boy and good boy, okay? This is good boy and good boy," soonyoung said with a smile while chan faking a gag.

"Hey, hyung, what if you text that lee dot woozi? Just a simple hey i like your drawing", chan suggest while he play with his eyebrows.

"Hsiejnsjsksk," soonyoung respond, making chan frowns.

"What the hell is that?"

"Gosh, how can i do that? What if he find me creep? And im scared"

Chan huma as a respond, nodding a bit "i see. So you must be the submissive one"

Soonyoung gasps "kskdbdns, what? im not!" Chan smirks, confronting the older which adding a feul to the oil and as the result, soonyoung open his phone and text the one and only lee dot woozi.

Kwon.Horanghae
>hi, i love your art so fucking much.

With a proud smile, soonyoung let the younger look at his phone, expecting 'wow, hyung you are so brave' but instead, chan facepalmed.

"Why the hell you use 'fucking' with the person you text for the first time, he is your idol even? Are you crazy?"

"But, it will make me look cooler," soonyoung pouts, frustated, chan massages his forhead, too much headache for that early morning.

"Are you out of your mind?"

"But-" soonyoung's word cut off with a beeping sound from his phone.

"Omg!!! Chan chan chan!," soonyoung squeals, jumping around excitedly "ah!!"

Chan cringes at the view, thinking why the hell he get the immature soonyoung to be his brother? God, please pity me, chan cried silently.

"Its lee dot woozi!! Omg!"