wonchan [study break]

Its a request fromcarat9teen. Haha, i'll do everything for her :)

In which, wonwoo is a straight A student that stressing himself out bcs of the exam that will start soon and chan feel worried for him.

============================

-reccess-

"Hey, chan, stop staring at wonwoo sumbae. Its getting creepier," seungkwan hisses as he nudges the younger boy with his elbow. The jeju boy do have a point anyway, the boy named chan had staring at the senior for the whole time, with passion and different expression. Its getting weird and weird now.

"But he keep on reading book and studying. Dont he want to eat?," chan replied with a frown, eyes still fixing on the boy.

"Ok, i get it. You are worried for him. But stop staring," vernon join. But chan just didnt care at all.

"Ok, look, how about you go to him? I mean, do something or whatever?" Seungkwan suggest "the two of you know each other, well he is your crush for but of course, he didnt need to know that. I dont know, just do something that will stop you from staring and make those weird face"

If chan is a puppy, he's ears will perks up by the suggestion now. With a smile "good idea" he stand up and make his way to the senior named wonwoo. Seungkwan and vernon released a sigh.

------------------

"Hi hyung," chan greets the elder. He know wonwoo ever since he come to that school bcs wonwoo is the one who take him around and from the first time chan know that wonwoo exist, he fall in love with him. He fall in love with how smart he is, how kind he is and of course for how good looking he is.

Wonwoo tear his gaze from the book and look at chan, smile sweetly when he realise its his fav junior, "hi chan" he greets before eyes looking back at his thick book

Wonwoo tear his gaze from the book and look at chan, smile sweetly when he realise its his fav junior, "hi chan" he greets before eyes looking back at his thick book. Chan frowns at the reaction, which result him of grabbing the book from wonwoo. The elder, fliched at the sudden action, eyeing chan in confusion.

"Chan, what are you doing?"

Chan start with a sweet smile "hmm i want to hang out with you this evening. Can you?"