jihan (different)*

This is my apologize shot. I use Jihan since my ff that I haven't be able to update yet is Jihan and Jihancheol and seems like this is the most popular ship in this oneshot lol.
I think it's quite bad. I'm sorry in adavance if it's bad 😔🙇‍♀️

======================================

Joshua have been living in the Yoon household for over 19 years now. He've been staying under the same rooftop since he's a baby. His father is the driver for the Yoon family. His parents were so poor at those time but the Yoon family are kind enough to give them a room to live in.

Eventhough his father is just the driver for the family, every workers there and even the Yoon family adore Joshua so much. He's kind to everyone and let just say that they baby Joshua the most in the hosehold. The Yoon family are also a nice and kind hearted people. Never once they disgrading their worker, never once they make fun of them or show they are disgusted by their existense in the house. The Yoon family even become a good friend with the Hong family.

Not just between the older, Joshua also have form a friendship with the Yoon's one and only son; Yoon Jeonghan. Joshua admit, he never see someone as gorgeous as Jeonghan is. He admire Jeonghan a lot. He look at Jeonghan as a prince of far far away -or more accurately, like a prince in the storybook he have read.

They born in the same year and share the same briancell too, perhaps because they literally grow up together make both of them become each other partner in crime.

But of course eventhough they are best friend, they have different status. Jeonghan will always be Joshua's master. He own Joshua's life. He have a high status while Joshua is basically just someone that live under the same rooftop of him and got paid by their family. Nothing more.

Joshua is destined to be someone that gonna serve the Yoon family until he get out from the house while Jeonghan? He's the only heirs of his family. He, one day, gonna take over his father's company, live as a CEO and will be married to one of his father's friend's daughter that of course must be as rich as his family.

Jeonghan's live sounds good, sounds nice, but there's one thing that he will not gonna get just by money; happiness. Having lpts of money not gonna provided us forever happiness.

(A/n; say them but I never see anyone cry when they went to their faves concert? Only cry in happiness)

But sadly, that's the life he need to go through. He can't dissapoint his father or his mother.

Joshua and Jeonghan are both in their 25 now. Joshua still serving the family while Jeonghan have start working in the company beside his father. For the first few months, Jeonghan still have some time to talk to Joshua but after that, he barely come home. Even if he is, he's always come late at midnight.

Joshua is worried for him eventho the life Jeonghan have now is, no doubt, what everyone want, he always look tired and exhausted. More over, he's afraid by how many people Jeonghan met in a day. He is jealous because, though it's a secret, Jeonghan and him are in a relationship.

They have been keeping it as a secret for a year now. Jeonghan confessed to him before he start working. Joshua is overjoyed. Jeonghan have been his crush since they are a little but he's afraid to admit because of their different status. Who is he to be in a relationship with someone like Jeonghan, let alone having a crush on him.

People will talking, no good news will come out from them. They will labeled Joshua as a whore, a slut, a worker that seducing his master. They will blamed him for making Jeonghan gay. A fine and rich guy like him supposed to marry a beautiful girl and get a handsome and preety childs. Not with someone as low as Joshua Hong. Who don't even get proper education nor even money.