jihan (fated love)*

Jihan won and I feel bad for the person that choose soonhoon :((((
I will make a special soonhoon for you in a few days!! A gift from me :) hope you can wait patiently!!

====================================
Pling! Plang! Pling! Jeonghan follow the beat, searching for where does it come from. The party he was supposed to be in is still going on in the ballroom and he was actually at the garden, sitting alone as he enjoying the night view with the moon shine enchantingly and stars glimmering magnificiently at the dark sky before the beat caught his ear.

After a few minutes of walking, he arrived at the music room where the sound come from and he can see the door is slightly open. Jeonghan come closer to the room and peek inside to see a handsome boy around his age is playing the piano gracefully with his eyes close, like he's immersing himself to the melodies and Jeonghan can't help but lost himself to the view. He keep on staring, his eyes won't even blink until the boy suddenly open his eyes and their eyes met. The boy stop his play abruptly and quickly jump out of the chair and bow down deeply as Jeonghan open the door widely.

"I'm sorry your highness! I didn't meant to use your piano for that long," he apologized "I.. I just really can't help myself. I'm really sorry"

Jeonghan who is startled to see the boy suddenly panicking quickly said "it's okay. It's fine. Don't worry, I'm not mad. Straight up your body" the boy did like what Jeonghan ask but he still keep his head down, too afraid to look at Jeonghan's eyes.

"May I know your name?," Jeonghan asked, trying to ease the atmosphere.

"Uhm.. sure, I'm sorry for my rudeness. My name is Hong Ji-"

Suddenly come a female voice interupting the two of them, calling a "young master!" The female is not someone that Jeonghan know which means she is not the maid there and she also seem like older than him, maybe by a few years. The moment her eyes land on Jeonghan, she quickly kneel down on two legs "your highness," Jeonghan can hear her voice trembling.

"Oh my please stand up. It's okay," Jeonghan asked, why did everyone is bowing like that when they meet me? I know I'm a prince but tonight is a party night. Everyone that come is as a guest and it's tottaly fine if they come across me. I need to talk to my dad about this.

"I'm sorry your highness. I didn't pay my utmost attention on him. It's my fault for not taking care of him and I'm here to bring him back," she said as the boy approached her.

"Oh it's fine. Things happen," Jeonghan assured them before turning to the boy "naughty one, aren't you?" And that word make the boy's face turn red.

"We will take our leave now your highness. We are deeply sorry," she once again apologized before both of them quicklgly leave the place.

"Wait...he walk away without telling me his name..."

°•°○●°•°

[5 years later]

Jeonghan walk through the corridor as he do some stretchhing for his sore body after studying for too long in the library. Ugh, who said being a crown prince is easy? He must master in lots of subjects and good in lots of physical activities beside handling his royal duties.

He is thinking about what food he wanna eat at that evening when he heard the familiar melodies he heard 10 years ago, making his body completely froze, bewitched by the rhythm.

It's him, and once his body gain conciousness, he quickly run to the musuc room that a few door away from him. Royal high school only have one music room at the block where he is now and he is so sure it come from there.