seokwoo [rain meet sun]

Request from idkuchoose5 I will try my best na. I hope you like it

====================================
Wonwoo is a pluviophile. He is a lover of a rain. One who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days. When some people might get scared of rain or maybe just treat rainy days like any other usual day, Wonwoo will always feel more relaxed and comfortable when it rain. He love walking in the rain, letting the raindrop hitting his body make him feel relieved, it make up his mood and make him instantly happy. He also enjoy the view of the dark sky and also the smell of the rain. He can spend hours rain gazing and he always lost himself and his time when he did that.

People said what you like or obsessed made up your personality. Like, if you love red, you are a passionate person. If you like blue, you are a moody person. But Wonwoo don't believe that. He like rain doesn't means he love being alone and be in dark state all the time. He just love rain and that's it. No deep meaning behind it. But that is only in Wonwoo's opinion and most of his friend believe the theory more.

So when they found out that Wonwoo is in a relationship with Seokmin, the sunshine of the group, they couldn't believe it at all.

Seokmin is just the opposite of Wonwoo. He doesn't like it when it's dark. He love sunny and bright day, place or color and oh well, he is himself the sunny person. He enjoy going out with everyone while Wonwoo like to spend his time alone. Seokmin is the extrovert while Wonwoo is the introvert. Seokmin is the person that always laugh and smile but Wonwoo usually just give a small smile and barely laughing. It's not because of he is emo or something, he just getting used to laugh silently.

Seokmin also got scared when it's rain. If he can, he want to be in where there is many people so the scared is overcome by the loudness and warmth he feel surrounded him.

But again, that doesn't stop the two to fall in love with each other. Wonwoo found his happiness seeing Seokmin laugh and smile. Seokmin found calm and relaxation just by be beside Wonwoo. They found love, warmth and ease at each other presence.

"I can't believe that you guys are... together. I means, it's good for both of you. We are happy for you guys it just... well, I hope you are not offended by this but you guys are just the opposite of each other personality," Jun said, after few days they come out to the group.

"If you want to say we are opposite of each other, you and Shua hyung are also kinda the same. Shua hyung is the calm person while you are the energatic one. Aren't everyone soulmate is the opposite person of us?," Wonwoo commented.

"Well, you do get a point there. Anyway, I'm happy for you two. May you guys last long and happy with each other together forever," Jun hugs wonwoo tightly.

"Thank you Junnie"

----------------------------------

Wonwoo is at his room alone. It's pouring outside and since he doesn't feel like walking at that day, Wonwoo decide to tug in his blanket and bed, with a novel in his hand and read it with the relaxing sound from the natural rain noise. Seokmin is outside and he know very well that his man need to be in crowded and loud place in time like this so he let him be. He will find the boy once he finish reading.

He is halfway in his reading when someone suddenly come into his room. He look up from his book to see his boyfriend walking to him.

"Hyung," Seokmin called him sweetly as the older take off his glasses and put the book aside.

"Hi seokmin," the boy is standing right in front of him now "what can I do for you?"